• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Football Event

woody432

Farmer
This is a FOOTBALL event? Or will it come for the next olympic summer games?

The deco (with the ball) is the only Football related building, the others have sports like Spear throwing, Disk throwing (I do not recognize the third statue in the very first building)...

...and the Stadium is definitely a Disk (and Spear) throwing stadium.
it could be a statue of a runner

Despite Julian's "SportBonus17" comment these buildings must surely be for two separate events!
I agree the US football decoration is most likely tied to the avatars in this thread and a Superbowl LII theme, however, the remaining buildings definitely have an Olympics theme albeit there is no Summer Olympics in 2018 only a Winter event in Feb.
I also note the statement in the last Announcement that Inno were done for 2017 and thus we're unlikely to see the Superbowl (and any potential Winter Olympics) event until Jan 2018.

OK, just seen the official Announcement and I'm wrong on all counts!!!

Where did you see the "official" announcement, please and thanks!

Has anybody else noticed that the number of "footballs" on the game page has changed? When the "locked" event logo/link first appeared at the top of my FOE game page, it said I had 1.3k footballs; now it says 70. Don't know if this actually means anything, but interested if anybody else has noticed changes or has theories as to what this means. Thanks!

DeletedUser5096

Here are the buildings:

A_SS_MultiAge_SportBonus17.png
(I don't remember what "A" in the link means ^^)

I guess it's a new skin (version) of Hall of Fame.

RedRed

Viceroy
Has anybody else noticed that the number of "footballs" on the game page has changed? When the "locked" event logo/link first appeared at the top of my FOE game page, it said I had 1.3k footballs; now it says 70. Don't know if this actually means anything, but interested if anybody else has noticed changes or has theories as to what this means. Thanks!
https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/forge-bowl-2018.8322/
P.P.S. - Please note you may see the event countdown displaying some random resource numbers. This will be resolved by the time the event starts.

DeletedUser4282

Oh no, not another one ( Side Quest that is). Inno U are in danger of boring
players to death! And dead players can't play or buy diamonds! bugger!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
How about getting on with advancing the game!!???