• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Football Event

Pafton

Viceroy
New event apparently themed on American football:
portrait_262.jpg
portrait_263.png
portrait_264.png
portrait_265.png
portrait_266.png
portrait_267.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser3741

Oh yeah missed that. Thanks for pointing it out.

Can they be for the 2018 FIFA World Cup? But there's still a while for that....

Super Bowl starting at the first week of February each year so it comes first.

Seems like after the Winter Event Inno wanna keep us busy again

Andi47

Overlord
This is a FOOTBALL event? Or will it come for the next olympic summer games?

The deco (with the ball) is the only Football related building, the others have sports like Spear throwing, Disk throwing (I do not recognize the third statue in the very first building)...

...and the Stadium is definitely a Disk (and Spear) throwing stadium.

Julian24

Viceroy
may be 2 differents events ?
short one : NFL in january
long one : sport in februry (instead of Casanova)
All Links have SportBonus17 in them which means, that all these buildings are comming in one event. I think it will come this year on beta and next year on the live servers.

LadyHecate

Marquis
Despite Julian's "SportBonus17" comment these buildings must surely be for two separate events!
I agree the US football decoration is most likely tied to the avatars in this thread and a Superbowl LII theme, however, the remaining buildings definitely have an Olympics theme albeit there is no Summer Olympics in 2018 only a Winter event in Feb.
I also note the statement in the last Announcement that Inno were done for 2017 and thus we're unlikely to see the Superbowl (and any potential Winter Olympics) event until Jan 2018.

OK, just seen the official Announcement and I'm wrong on all counts!!!

Last edited:

woody432

Farmer
Once you have got the Pillar of Heroes , you will then have a chance to upgrade it up to six times: what benefits does it give you in each of the 6 upgrades or is it going to be a waste of space and effort