• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

FoE Skype Chat

DeletedUser

Seeing that the IRC chat is not really active while our skype chat is, I decided to advertise it a lil bit more.

Anyone who wants to join it add me on skype: micpods

It would be a good idea to tell me you are adding me to join the FoE chat by the way, i have loads of Skype contacts. :rolleyes:

Of course, we would be honoured if some Innogames dev or rep wanted to join us, we are a group of 11 players already, and we are those most active on those forums too! That means we are those always willing to provide direct feedback. :) I know how important it is for games in the closed beta stage like Forge of Empires now.

SF

DeletedUser254

I will join when i get my new laptopn ;), I currently have like 50 people I dont even know from TW but I used to love the big chats we used to have :D