• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler FoE Plus

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
I found images of some new FOE plus features.
freeantiquesdealeritemshoprefreshcollectallincidentsdoubleemissarycollectionantiquesdealeritemexchangeexclusivetimerunithealrecruitmentboost
plus_feature_freeantiquesdealeritemshoprefresh.png
plus_feature_collectallincidents.png
plus_feature_doubleemissarycollection.png
plus_feature_antiquesdealeritemexchangeexclusivetimer.png
reward_icon_forge_plus_unithealrecruitmentboost.png

Last edited:

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Collect all specifically for incidents, or perhaps collect all also collects incidents in addition to everything else?

Free trades sound interesting. Doesn't matter much once you have an established city, but would be very helpful for new cities where every FP matter.

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
My first thought was collect all specifically for incidents, but now when you say so maybe it is a collect incidents in addition to everything else because of the + sign in the image which I didn't really notice earlier.

I have no idea what could be meant by an additional timer in AD as the image seem to suggest, though?

Last edited:

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
My first thought was collect all specifically for incidents, but now when you say so maybe it is a collect incidents in relation to everything else because of the + sign in the image which I didn't really notice earlier..

I have no idea what could be meant by an additional timer in AD as the image seem to suggest, though?
Two simultaneous auctions perhaps? It has the auction hammer, so probably not related to selling items.

Somehow I thought aid all was going to be part of this.

Collect all - it will be free of charge or they're taking away the option for non-subs to buy it?

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
freeantiquesdealeritemshoprefresh: Sounds quite nice, though icon seems a bit unclear.

collectallincidents: Can be quite nice during events :)

doubleemissarycollection: Also quite nice :)

antiquesdealeritemexchangeexclusivetimer: Not quite sure what this one does. A second set of exchanges you can do, so that you can exchange two set of items individually? If so that could be quite nice for events. I'm probably overthinking it though, might just be a time reduction for exchanges.

unithealrecruitmentboost: Heal and recruitment boost? (is that how normal recruitment boosts work, or is that just for recruitment?) Healing time reduction?