• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: FoE plus: can't load fp bar > 10

kleopatra911

Marquis
Troubleshooting
your job ;)
filling the bar with fp packages during trading still stops by 10fp

to reproduce
- have FoF plus active (f.i. from the calendar chest in the Summer event :)
- have zero fp in the bar
- open the trade window
- accept a trade that costs fp, open the fp window when asked
- add 2fp packages repeatedly (try 6 times)
- expected: bar filled with 12fp (due to foe plus)
- actual: fp window closed after 5 packages, only 10 fp in the bar

note that filling the bar with > 10 fp from packages is working if not done from trading window

Browser or App version and version number
1.285.fc81630be6 (05.06.2024 17:48), kleopatra911 (172231), zz1, en_US, Windows 10, Firefox/126.0, 1408x697, OpenGL Vendor=Mozilla Version=WebGL 2.0 Renderer=ANGLE (Intel, Intel(R) HD Graphics 400 Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0), or similar GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00
Recreation steps
s.a.
Actual Behavior
s.a.
Expected Behavior
s.a.
Frequency
always
Urgency
important, bar > 10fp is part of deal (usually for real money)
Can this be reproduced?
ehh .. yes.. what else?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Forge Plus does not increase the limit of how many Forge Points you can buy. It is always at 10.
Forge Plus increases how many FP from producing buildings you can collect. The limit is 99 and is increased to 1000 when having Forge Plus.

Last edited:

kleopatra911

Marquis
Forge Plus does not increase the limit of how many Forge Points you can buy. It is always at 10

thats obviously wrong (just try it): see my note. at the end, the behavior in the market is different from the behavior outside the market - such inconsistrcy clearlly is a bug

hint: you might consider reading a report carefully (bullet 5 clearly describes adding packages not buying) and test the different scenarios before disqualifying a report as wrong. Thats quite counter-priductive in a testing context where you as a representative of Inno want bugs discovered (for free)

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
You are adding the FPs via the "Buy Forge Points" window. This window always closes and can't be acessed anymore, when you have 10 or more in your bar.
As I said, Forge Plus does not change anything about that.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Here's the million dollar question: do you still have that 1 2fp package after you hit it 6 times and you got 12fp on the bar then closed it to get 10fp instead?

If you answered "no" to that, then it's a bug in that sense that you lost a package after the game's error. Game should have returned that unused package.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Here's the million dollar question: do you still have that 1 2fp package after you hit it 6 times and you got 12fp on the bar then closed it to get 10fp instead?

If you answered "no" to that, then it's a bug in that sense that you lost a package after the game's error. Game should have returned that unused package.
The window closes once you have 10 FP in your bar. You can't use 6 2FP packages in a row there.

kleopatra911

Marquis
well, thats hairsplitting - the description states: "while active you can store up to 1000 fp in the bar" - no mention of any window being excluded (users arent interested in technical details anyway). Maybe I only didnt find the documentation of such a restriction ... but if it doesnt exist you are deceiting your paying customers, I at least would feel really pissed on, the increased storage being the main advantage to increase fluency while playing.

Sl8yer

Emperor
Forge Plus does not increase the limit of how many Forge Points you can buy. It is always at 10.
Forge Plus increases how many FP producing buildings you can collect. The limit is 99 and is increased to 1000 when having Forge Plus.

The limit of fp buildings you can collect is 99???? When on earth would you collect 99 buildings that just give 1 fp? By spending 5 diamonds you can collect what so far seems to be an unlimiteds number of fp producing buildings.

Thunderdome

Emperor
The window closes once you have 10 FP in your bar. You can't use 6 2FP packages in a row there.
Even on a latent response where the game is catching up to the user's clicking speed? Hence why I was asking if the package was going to be lost or be still in inventory if the system feels it has reached 10fp on the bar itself when closing. I usually buy my fp via gold and leave the packages for when I do things with GBs or research an entire age in preparation for the next while camping.
The limit of fp buildings you can collect is 99???? When on earth would you collect 99 buildings that just give 1 fp? By spending 5 diamonds you can collect what so far seems to be an unlimiteds number of fp producing buildings.
I think he meant that we can have up to 99 fp when collecting manually (not 99 fp based buildings). Using the 5 diamond auto-collect will collect all past the 99 fp point, but you have to make sure you have 98 or below in order to collect with the auto-collect. In FoE+, players are given a higher "container" to collect fp manually onto of 1000. Once there, it will prevent any more collections just like the 99 one. However, you can have more points if you drop that amount to 998 or below (you may want to drop it to about 950 since the auto-collect collects incidents as well that might contain fp as rewards). I've had once collected 2500+ fp for dropping my total down below a certain threshold and then auto-collected in my city.

Today, I had like 450-something fp in my bar.
1717969677301.png

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
added a "from"

Sl8yer

Emperor
I think he meant that we can have up to 99 fp when collecting manually (not 99 fp based buildings)

That isn't right either. Depending the buildings and a possible boost from the Blue Galaxy it is possible to collect way more than 99 in one swipe.

RKinG

Marquis
I had this but thought it was a display error

This is something new ?

You can do 4x 2FP pack and then a 5FP pack or 10FP pack

Luckily, like this when I collect the Captain Bao's Warehouse building, it gives me 115 FP (1x Fogotten Temple) that I can X2 BG (Blue Galaxy), it doesn't crash the game every time

Last edited: