• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

FoE Festive Feast

Amy Steele

Regent
No prizes here, just a bit of festive fun...

In various quests in the game you are asked to host a feast for a province owner or several province owners.

This usually just involves paying a certain amount of coin and/or supply, but what if you were to really provide a feast, using only items which can be 'produced' in supply or goods buildings you may have in your city (so up to and including the age you are in)? What would you provide?

To get the thread started here is my idea for the perfect FoE Festive Feast…

I’m in PE so can use anything from any Goods or Supply building up to and including that age

to eat:
Melon (8 hour production in a Fruit Farm)
Honey Roast Ham (Honey from Beekeeper - 4 hours, Ham from Butcher - 5 mins)
Bread Rolls (Bakery - 1 day)
Pumpkin Soup (Granary Farm - 8 hours)
Baked Potatoes (Granary Farm - 4 hours)
Baked Apples (Fruit Farm - 1 hour) with Cinnamon (Spice Trader - 5 mins)
Cake (Bakery - 5 mins)
Premium Chocolate (Deli Shop - 5 mins)

to drink:
Flagons (Pottery - 5 mins) of Mead (Brewery - 5 mins)
Lemonade (Beach Bar - 15 mins)
Hot Chocolate (more Premium Chocolate from the Deli Shop, and Milk from the Cattle Ranch, 5 mins each)

I would decorate the feasting hall with streamers from the Sailmaker (5 mins)

What would you provide for the guests at your perfect FoE Festive Feast? And where would you obtain it?

Remember you can only use items you can make in buildings in the game, or that are otherwise available in the game, such as decorations

DeletedUser3982

I'd pick up the guests with a limousine or a van (car factory, 24hrs and 4hrs) ;)
Or fly them in with an aeroplane, if too far away for a road vehicle (aircraft factory, 24hrs)

DeletedUser

everyone who steals Flowers (deco) from my garden will lose his head on my Guillotine (deco)

that will take place at 4 pm
to know which time it is you can look at my Clock Tower (deco)

also forbidden: drinking from my Fountain (deco)

:p