• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Flickering balloon tips, no resetting color of help button

Nick Banned

Merchant
Troubleshooting
Emptying browser cache, reload
Since maybe 20 mins ago "my session was expired" and I have to reload. OK.
Now the balloon tips bubble help over e.g. Tavern, Antique dealer, production buildings and so on) disappers every second and was shown a few centimeters left from it's formerly position. This phänomen takes only a few milliseconds but will be repeated every ~ second. Sorry, I wasn't able to take a screenshot, there's only a few milliseconds

By pushing the help button in the townhouse list, the caption of the button switches correctly to "24h" but the color don't switch to grey (see screenshot)

Browser or App version and version number
FFNightly 108.0a1 (2022-10-31) (64-Bit)
Recreation steps
Permanent
Frequency
Every second
Can this be reproduced?
Yes

Attachments

• 2022-11-01 11_51_06-Forge of Empires – Firefox Nightly.png
    2022-11-01 11_51_06-Forge of Empires – Firefox Nightly.png
    171.1 KB · Views: 5

John117

Farmer
I confirm, same type of problem (flickering) also with Firefox 106.0.3 (64 bit)

Last edited:

Tanmay11

Regent
can confirm, its happening if i have a timer over AD.
also the goods option for expansion in settlement is not greyed out if i have insufficient goods.
https://prnt.sc/XVJy_fwHlEYO

and there seems to be a darker backgroud around units in army management. if it was there before it wasnt this visible
1667302890218.png

John117

Farmer
Now the flickering has stopped :)

Update
And then he started again with a tavern boost :eek:
boost.jpg

The flickering is synchronized with the tavern boost countdown.
One second, one flicking

Last edited:

XIA*

Marquis
this takes awful long to fix. and it's a very annoying bug, my whole town is flickering, every polished yellow star is flickering constantly... along with any idle building signs.