• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Flag over City Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.

BENDITOUNO2

Farmer
Reason
I would like to be able to post my country's flag on top of City Hall. Maybe this could maybe placed somewhere else in the city if not on City Hall. Also it would need to be verified via our IP address . Maybe for the cost of a few diamonds or maybe a quest.
Details
I would like to be able to post my country's flag on top of City Hall. Maybe this could maybe placed somewhere else in the city if not on City Hall. Also it would need to be verified via our IP address . Maybe for the cost of a few diamonds or maybe a quest.
Balance
moral?
Abuse Prevention
no
Summary
Country flags
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
yes

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
But for what purpose? Except on beta, the servers are regulated by country; ie if you're not from the US, you're probably not playing on the US server. You can also join a theme/country guild too.

tunix

Merchant
Perk Creator
Since there are VPN networks, the IP address proves nothing.
And if you are living in another country, but want to play on the server of your home country, do you really have to use the flag of the other country?

I see no value in this proposal.

Emberguard

Emperor
You technically already can.

Profile text, copy paste Emoji of the flag you want into your profile text. That's then displayed every time someone visits you on Desktop. or clicks on your avatar from the Social bar in Mobile

how many players are still visiting other cities ?
I do. to see which Event buildings are really worth putting effort into getting. If high end players spend real money to get a lot of them for their city, it a good indicator that building is worth having.
If someone asks for advice, visiting their city is a good starting point towards giving them the correct help.
If someone sends you a FR or applies to join your guild taking a look at their city can tell you a lot about how they play the game.
Also I do not plunder very often these days. But when I do then a visit to that person city is in order. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.