• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

first impression

I love the fact you can select supplies production in a batch, nevertheless I don't like the zoom on the latest building that has been dealt with. Need to zoom out to my default view
I like the additional information on the FP bar.

it has nothing to do with key 4!
new players simply click on 4h as many times as they have buildings without the window closing, example:
20 scattered blacksmiths = 20 consecutive clicks in a few seconds on the chosen production time and indeed at the last building started the game automatically zooms on this last building.

CrashBoom

Legend
it has nothing to do with key 4!
new players simply click on 4h as many times as they have buildings without the window closing, example:
20 scattered blacksmiths = 20 consecutive clicks in a few seconds on the chosen production time and indeed at the last building started the game automatically zooms on this last building.
but he could also use 20 times the key 4

but that is nothing new
keys 1-6 (goods buildings 1-4) can be used to start the productions

new (for a few people) is only that it jumps to the next building

no you have to click on each of the buildings when you use the keyboard keys!

Where as with the new system if you choose for example to produce 5 minutes on 40 merchant buildings you click 40 times on the produce a point button that's all.