• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fire!!!!

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Unclear for what it will be needed, but fire-animations have been added...

small
FireB-01.png
and big
FireA-01.png

animated:fireA.gif

It is a city animation like the smoke stacks that can be seen on some of the buildings - so it is probably purely decorative and used for one of the upcoming event buildings...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10136

I believe it should've come in three sizes if it's for the city?

DeletedUser9822

Honestly, I would be stoked if it was just for a fire station. We are suspiciously absent of those (and a hospital)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I think I misjudged this case...

although these files names/paths were recently added to a file that compiles most the image names/paths, the files themselves were in the game for quite some time already - I am not quite sure where they are already used though...

Maybe these are the animations used for the colossus and the watchfire?

DeletedUser5097

I think I misjudged this case...

although these files names/paths were recently added to a file that compiles most the image names/paths, the files themselves were in the game for quite some time already - I am not quite sure where they are already used though...

Maybe these are the animations used for the colossus and the watchfire?
I think so. On the app for GE lvl4 you have also
animations for fire and indeed some buildings
have fire