• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

fire guard

DeletedUser4493

hello,
the fire guard are what?
I put 22 and I'm 12% defense with the statue of Zeus,
normally 22% x4 = 88% defense defense excuse me I do not understand!
respectfully,
jonath

bonjour,
les feu de garde servent à quoi?
j'en ai mis 22 et je suis à 12% de défense en ayant la statue de zeus ,
normalement 22 x4%de défense =88% en défense excusez moi je ne comprend pas!
respectueusement ,
jonath

DeletedUser2752

I'm guessing you are talking about watchfires. Watchfires only boost defense to your defending army (the army that shows when a neighbor attacks you). Your Statue of Zeus boost the attack and defense of your attacking army (the army you always use to battle).

DeletedUser4493

re
merci de votre réponse , mais si nous regardons le % dans les troupes rien n'indique le + en défense
Capture.jpg
je suis en France j'ai finis l'ère donc je connais les GM mais ce que je ne comprend c'est le manque de cumul en % quand en prend des feu de garde , si joint image 12% statue de zeus et non feu de garde,
mes respect

DeletedUser2752

Translated:
re
thank you for your answer, but if we look at the% of troops nothing says defense +
View attachment 787
I am in France so I finished the era I know the GM but what I do not understand is the lack of cumulation% when taking into fire warning if image attached 12% statue of Zeus and not fire care,
my respect
The units do not show the watchfire boost because it is in the currently selected army. The currently selected army will only show your attacking army's boost. To view the defensive boost, keep the units in the bottom pool (and marked blue). If you are attacking someone with the blue units when another neighbor attacks you, it will still have the 88% defense against that neighbor.

Last edited by a moderator: