• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Implemented Finishing Battles Automatically

• Thread starter DeletedUser5163
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5163

Hi

My 2 suggestions are:

- See HERE.
- Plz put some popup confirmation to Finish Battle Automatically action like in the surrender action.

eh nòóis

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
I feel this is a real good suggestion, as sometimes you may click it accidentally and when you do so the only way to stop the fight is to do a quick refresh or close the window.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2752

I would rather just have the ability to control my units after I click auto battle, or a larger separation between the surrender and auto button

DeletedUser

I would not prefer the confirmation popup for Auto Battle. It will be a big head ache in GvG if everytime the popup shows up. Maybe adding it in the setting option, like

1) Activate the option to enable popup
2) Deactivate the option to disable popup

This would help both the sides - who use AI and who dont use AI

DeletedUser4984

I still wouldn't want to have to click two buttons to auto attack in GvG. That will just slow things down. it is bad enough you have to go back to the sector, click on it again, view it, then click attack. Not sure WHY it can't just finish the battle and put you back into the same sector view cause odds are that is where you want to be. I sure don't need to see the overall map view again after each battle.

BeeVee

Squire
Why making things difficult

The player should have the option to turn Ai on or offf whenever he hits the button.
If it is turned on by accident, it can be turned of quickly.
Would you like to fly with a plane where the pilot hasn't the option to turn the autopilot off?

Status
Not open for further replies.