• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Finish settlement instant token

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerendil

Squire
Reason
I loved the egypts settlement, but i hate the aztecs. The minigame doesnt have enough impact, its like vikings with roads and obstacles on every field.
Aztec settlement is not fun, its work.
Other players may like it, so I here is my general solution

If You(Innosoft) have anopther way to generate diamonds with the settlements, You no longer need to produce boring content
Details
Finish settlement button is added to each settlement. its available for 5000-10000 diamonds and finishes the settlement instantly and also gives time rewards.
Also finish settlement tokens can be given to new players to catch up easier.
Balance
some players will skip the settlements and just pay the diamonds.
there will be an outcry. With the introduction, You should handout one token for Free,
It is crucial that the next settlement is fun again
Abuse Prevention
none
Summary
Finish settlement button is added to each settlement. its available for 5000-10000 diamonds and finishes the settlement instantly and also gives time rewards.
Also finish settlement tokens can be given to new players to catch up easier.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
no
Hi,
i wish a very good new year.

I propose the introduction of the "finish settlement token" for diamonds.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Aerendil

Squire
My point is:

I want settlements that are fun, that means no 1h or 4h productions for better production ratio, only for time reasons. minigames that have impact like egypt.

Innosoft wants to generate money with settlements and thinks the best way is to give us settlements we have either to work for (see above 1h or 4h productions) or spend money.

Status
Not open for further replies.