• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion finish (all) special productions on limited buildings ?

CrashBoom

Legend
why are limited buildings excluded when using finish (all) special productions

the ones with x times to collect like the Haunted Tree
(not the ones which are running 28 days lime Forgotten Temple)

I build the Haunted Tree yesterday
and after that I used a few finish all special production items. (because of the new age not just for the Haunted Tree)
but it is now still at 5/5 possible collects

so I checked it with finish special production and both my Haunted Tree and my Golden Panda Statue can't be finished

but I think those buildings (x times to collect) should be included
what do you think ?

Emberguard

Emperor
Interesting. Assuming there's no programming limitation, then I can think of no logical reason for it to be excluded on anything that has a limited amount of charges. All limited buildings that come to mind are either a single production OR a percentage boost for a set time. Not a combination of both.

If there were a building that had both limited charges and a boost that would no longer function once the production charges run out, then there would be reason not to use a finish production on it. But I can't think of any limited building that would fit that description

Imo, they're leaving a space for implementing in a future a limited building that produces "finish (all)"
Example: Limited building up to 150 uses producing 3 fragments of "finish (all)" (3/30)
Making "finish (all)" item able to affect limited buildings and having 10 of those limited buildings from example above would make you able to use this buildings all 150 times- meaning of what- increasing your daily collection from city 150 times that day.