• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Finding guilds/members

Besides the forums, the only way really to find a guild is by using the rankings, but guess what, they're ranked by fighting status. If you like to fight, that's an easy decision. But what if you work a job, just don't have a lot of time to do 64 GE and 1000 GBG fights? Then you have to start going a few pages back and hope the guild description is accurate and you're not tricked by a new set of rules once you join. If you dont care about fights at all and just want a 1.9/trading/newbies guild then you're totally SOL. If you're recruiting then you kind of already know the top players on the server, who you want and don't from reputation.

But what if there were more tools for recruiting/looking?

Maybe a guild only wants certain age members, they select those ages, and players not in those ages don't see the guild on the guild list. Or they want players with at least a level :gb: 80 ark, so only players with at least level 80 can find those guilds. Maybe guilds with just 1 player don't show up on the list unless they mark that they are actively recruiting, and guilds that are full (80 players) don't show up either. A guild thats requirements match the player stats appear first on the recommendations.

Maybe a player wants a newbie friendly guild, a guild can tag themselves that way so they can be easily found. If they love GE then they can find a :ge4: "GE" tagged guild where it's a requirement or at least all the levels are unlocked weekly. If they just want to collect and be on their way then a guild with just :forge_point: "1.9" tag that they can FP dump once a day.

Maybe there's more guild stats, how many new/loss members in the past week, what % they got in GE last week, how many guild-specific trades have been taken, how many player GB's have been leveled in the last week, how many new player GB, the largest amount of players in what age, how many fights the guild members have done ("fighting" tag earned if over 10k (?)) :army:, ext. No incentive on any of these, just guild stats players can look at when searching for a new guild.

:question: Just seems like the devs want to expand guild stuff to keep us playing the game, why not give it a big QOL update? What would you want to see? Lower/higher guild membership? Level increase to 120? :question:

I'll also note that I saw a guild requiring a level 130 ark....and all of the players had it even with only 50M points....I was shocked. Crazy requirements though put people off from joining so I think it's fair if guilds want to be extremely exclusive.

angelgail

Baronet
i accept any one but they do have to do ge an work to get higher in it .an try an get OBS hard to find prints for ,or an arc any level,or atom.ask questions ,an answer a message no new player seems to know were is .i have a few now that im haveing to tell what the hood is an how to find it ,how to empty there tavern ,if im lucky an they answer a message i have to tell them how to find the guild main page .
or we end up with users that want goods an prints then leave .got 31 members now .
so agree need something to help guild an ones looking for a guild
chat works but its not the greatest