• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2022

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
Glory to you, great Copypaste. The most hated thing for me was the animation in the spring event. And most of all I hated the animals jumping when they reached the edge of the pond. Thank you, devs, for copying this moment
Yeah, that was unexpected and felt quite laughable :rolleyes:

6zeva9

Baronet
The 3 Characters to choose from, some have 2 yellow stars, I see 1 with 3 yellow stars. What do those mean? Its not the amount of spaces, but if its meant to be that, than maybe its a glitch?

View attachment 8077
Does not appear to mean anything for this Event, if you look at the file names for the images they do not link up with that either(4 of Common, Uncommon & Rare).
While we have 3 with 1 star, 5 with 2 stars & 4 with 3 stars. Even the distances do not match up to the stars. That is matched to the Travel Rations needed.(50 to 60 =1 Mile, 65 to 80 = 2 Miles, 90 to 110 = 3 Miles & 120 to 150 = 4 Miles).
Mileage is without boosts.
It is possible that the Developers where planning something else but time got in the way.

Thunderdome

Emperor
It is possible that the Developers where planning something else but time got in the way.
More like "rushed", but on the "sub-par" bit, I will hold back on it until it's over. So far, it's been going good as I am close to the "waiting game" of the quest line. By tonight's reset, I'll be at the point where it waits for the next one.

Oh, and past quest 41 starts the 150 rations per quest reward (for those who needed to know). Don't know if the daily will increase from 200 (prior to q41), though.

1655400345535.png
Haven't even taken the "training wheels" off...

Updated Edit
1655405389822.png
Whoomp! There it is!

Last edited:

Pooo

Farmer
I don't know what others think but winners plaza lvl2 as a daily reward is a bit overpower. It's like winning two prizes instead of one in current events.
As a result, the Botanical Rotunda and Checkmate Square will no longer be interesting daily rewards for players to consider. If you're headed this way, when can we expect Sentinel Outpost level 2 as a daily reward?

The event itself is very pleasant and simple for the player, which is definitely a plus with the current number of events. The new main building, both visually and in terms of statistics, is one of the most interesting event buildings. Simple mechanics, a good main prize is what players currently expect.

The only downside of the main building is that it is weaker compared to the Eagle moutain, which has fewer levels because only 7 instead of 10, and gives more stats and additional goods. The upside is Knights Pavilion, which in a way compensates for it.

+ a big plus in the event is the fact that incidents in the city are very clearly visible, good job

Last edited:
I'm in SAV and the getting 4 5 and 10 goods as rewards from the event. These are iron age levels of rewards. Please scale them up to their proper values.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I'm in SAV and the getting 4 5 and 10 goods as rewards from the event. These are iron age levels of rewards. Please scale them up to their proper values.
well... there are still enough players out there that would trade you those goods down at a 1:2 ratio per age... I would say, 500k iron age goods are a decent reward in SAV..

In what way should the goods scale according to your era besides their era and why?

What you probably mean is something like "noteworthy in comparison to your daily harvest" - but that only partially has to do with era, mostly with play time (number of event buildings amassed)

Just take the free goods - it is not as if you would care about them, even if you got 10x the amount - for established cities, besides the DS rewards and maybe the one-ups and FP anything else are "trash rewards" anyway.

6zeva9

Baronet
They are Goods of your current Age and reflect that they are equally difficult to get regardless of a players Age. Unlike other resources.
Yes, you need to donate more, however you can also produce more from any Age below you a lot easier than your current Age.

Dessire

Regent
The best things of this Spring soccer bowl event are the portraits and the design of the main building. for end game players is just a great "skip it".

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
This is a known issue and will be fixed probably on Monday. The intended amounts are 20, 25 and 50 goods.

CrashBoom

Legend
I don't know what others think but winners plaza lvl2 as a daily reward is a bit overpower. It's like winning two prizes instead of one in current events.
As a result, the Botanical Rotunda and Checkmate Square will no longer be interesting daily rewards for players to consider. If you're headed this way, when can we expect Sentinel Outpost level 2 as a daily reward?
winners plaza lv. 2 as daily special was a bug and is fixed (back to the normal selection kit)

so no you can't expect Sentinel Outpost level 2 as reward

* the movement of the figures feels indeed a bit jumpy
* The soccer cup managers have been moved to this event?
* Despite spending a considerable amount of rations, I did not obtain a knights pavilion. May be coincidence.
* I feel the setting is well chosen. I'm glad no fantasy is imvolved
* I was not exactly waiting for another event. I would have preferred to see an improved perks or other new game mechanic.
* If you want something new, what about a guild wide event? Guild players may sign up for it, and event quests are completed when for example 3/4 of the (or all) signed up players completed the quest. The building is then awarded to all players of the guild.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
* If you want something new, what about a guild wide event? Guild players may sign up for it, and event quests are completed when for example 3/4 of the (or all) signed up players completed the quest. The building is then awarded to all players of the guild.
I would like to see this

Thunderdome

Emperor
Same with the people that got the Winner's Plaza Level 2: nothing.
We are on a trst server, bugs are to be expected and we are not providing any compensation here.
Good thing I didn't start off as of yet (waiting for that Stages of Ages to show up while stockpiling my rations) or I would have joined the club.