• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fellowship Event 2022

Ironrooster

Baronet
Does exist an overview, which of the heroes i should use for getting the main prize?
In the upper left hand corner is the hero screen. Click on it to bring up the list of heroes.
The Progress Hero grants you an extra mile for each pick you make. This will speed you along the main prize line the fastest. You could also use the Ultimate Hero as well for 150 diamonds which includes all the other heroes bonuses.
Assuming it's like prior events of this nature, the Progress, Special, and League heroes last 24 hours and then have a 24 hour cool down before using them again (unless you pay 50 diamonds). I think the Default Hero and Ultimate Hero don't have a cool down. You can switch heroes before the end of 24 hours and start the cool down immediately.

One strategy to follow is to accumulate rations until near the end of the event, get a daily special you like, buy the Ultimate Hero for 150 diamonds, and spend all your rations in one day.

ADSL

Squire
Dear developers!
Thank you so much for remembering the forgotten Drummer School from old Easter Event! It would be great to remember also about the Color Guard Camp.
Warriors (heroes) should receive medals. Please add medals to Knights Pavilion and Heroes Tavern.

frogmoor

Farmer
The graphics are very pretty, will have to trust the judgement of others about the stats. The gaming aspect seems VERY thin in this....? I was pressing buttons, waiting for the game to start, and that seems to be all there is. So it's just about getting enough character points to win a thing? Do the characters not do a quest or something? Have I not played enough of it yet? Very disappointed the Wildlife Event was so short if this is what it was cut short for. I know some people don't like the Wildlife Event but I actually enjoy the aspect of feeling like I have earned something through strategy rather than this press-button thing. Perhaps it is the collecting characters/choosing the right characters thing I haven't mastered yet. Will carry on but not thrilled so far....

FMaxi

Merchant
Could anyone get a Knights Pavilion yet? I've spent more than 2k backpacks with the +5% chance bonus being active and nothing. :(

FMaxi

Merchant
The Pavilion looks excellent for early age players, just get a few of them and you have a small Alcatraz (with goods)! The Grand Prize is a not as powerful as the Eagle Mountain but, on a slightly smaller footprint, it provides a more-than-decent military boost.
Mechanics-wise, this seems a copy/paste of the Forge Bowl event (just switch coaches with heroes).
IMHO it is a mix of Spring (collecting origami animals on the lake shore vs collecting fellows on the river bank) and Forge Bowl (coaches vs heroes). But yes, nothing new in da house.

FMaxi

Merchant
The graphics are very pretty, will have to trust the judgement of others about the stats. The gaming aspect seems VERY thin in this....? I was pressing buttons, waiting for the game to start, and that seems to be all there is. So it's just about getting enough character points to win a thing? Do the characters not do a quest or something? Have I not played enough of it yet? Very disappointed the Wildlife Event was so short if this is what it was cut short for. I know some people don't like the Wildlife Event but I actually enjoy the aspect of feeling like I have earned something through strategy rather than this press-button thing. Perhaps it is the collecting characters/choosing the right characters thing I haven't mastered yet. Will carry on but not thrilled so far....
New player? :) This game mechanics is similar to the Spring, Forge Bowl, Soccer events. And yes, you collect character points and select one of the 3 to get forward. They won't do any real action (like fighting or so). Strategy is to decide whether you select the player with the best distance/cost ratio or go for the highest daily special chances.

Astrid

Baronet
Got 4 Pavilions with ~1500 ratios and default hero. I didn't even realize that I could change it like in forge bowl. The Pavilion is nice to get you started with some units in lower eras, but it's of no use later in the game if you have a couple of Governor Villas :)

The main prize is good, I was somehow expecting a new building with attack and defence bonus, but I hoped they will be a bit higher, like 29 defence and 24 attack in Jupiter. Also, the main building unfortunately doesn't give you any goods, which is disappointing and makes it overall weaker than Eagle Mountain and House of the Wolf.

And the Flower Maidens are nothing special, they have lower stats than a maximum Obelisk. If I wanted more 2x2 buildings I would have finished the Egyptian settlement hundred of times.

FMaxi

Merchant
Got 4 Pavilions with ~1500 ratios and default hero. I didn't even realize that I could change it like in forge bowl. The Pavilion is nice to get you started with some units in lower eras, but it's of no use later in the game if you have a couple of Governor Villas :)

The main prize is good, I was somehow expecting a new building with attack and defence bonus, but I hoped they will be a bit higher, like 29 defence and 24 attack in Jupiter. Also, the main building unfortunately doesn't give you any goods, which is disappointing and makes it overall weaker than Eagle Mountain and House of the Wolf.

And the Flower Maidens are nothing special, they have lower stats than a maximum Obelisk. If I wanted more 2x2 buildings I would have finished the Egyptian settlement hundred of times.
IDK... Governors villa is 5x6 and gives you at Lvl9 only 4 units. Pavilion is 2x2 and gives 2 units. I'd say latter is better.

Thunderdome

Emperor
I still hear Gandalf breathing back over far yonder while I have a few wraiths on my tail. Yeah, booted Frodo and Sam and took on Smiegel and Gollum. Heh, I am so evil that way. Oh, and I am going to kick Sauron's a** while I am at it. There could only be one!

Anyways, this event is somewhat fun in a sense. I am not going for the Knight Pavilion for today's prize (as I am sure it will come back a few times over), but gonna save up the rations for some other things.

And for those that speak of Candy Crush, other events were way better than that. I don't know how in the world I managed to endure the torture of having said paws troll faced me to the end of a level; but I made it, and I will not do that ever again, heh heh.

Amdira

Baronet
Could anyone get a Knights Pavilion yet? I've spent more than 2k backpacks with the +5% chance bonus being active and nothing. :(
Got 10 Knights Pavillons with the +5% Hero and have 480 Travel Rations left - normally I'm not such lucky with dailies, but very happy - I could replace my SoKs finally

Ironrooster

Baronet
The major downside with the Knights Pavilion is having to carry all of them forward every time you enter a new Age/Era.
If I did not have Alcatraz, then the Knights Pavilion would be attractive. But I'll wait for the Stage of Ages to popup.

Last edited:
Please stop putting production tasks in event questlines. It's a giant waste of time and space for everyone involved. I'd rather have just dailies if it got rid of time waster tasks and I could better use the space of 12 buildings for the event building.

I am surprised and really appreciate the level 2 winners plaza, could have easily done the selection kit to require 2 but you gave us mercy.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
So basically a reskinned forge bowl? Complete with coaches heroes. And an even more compressed event schedule?

Thunderdome

Emperor
The major downside with the Knights Pavilion is having to carry all of them forward every time you enter a new Age/Era.
If I did not have Alcatraz, then the Knights Pavilion would be attractive. But I'll wait for the Stage of Ages to popup.
Yep, that will be a lot of one-ups burned through the ages to get the troops and goods of said current age. I got 2 Governor's Villas (Level 9) that gives me additional troops for quests and a rogue den to be replenished with my 'traz since I burn a lot of them through fighting.

But, like you, I will be waiting for when the Stage of Ages do pop up. The attack power, fp, and previous goods is good enough for me.
Please stop putting production tasks in event questlines. It's a giant waste of time and space for everyone involved. I'd rather have just dailies if it got rid of time waster tasks and I could better use the space of 12 buildings for the event building.
The ones that got me at the moment are the "current age" ones since I only have 3 Sunken Treasures and 3 Sleigh Builders to my name. I would just throw down blacksmiths and use a supply rush to get it out of the way.
So basically a reskinned forge bowl? Complete with coaches heroes. And an even more compressed event schedule?
I think more like the Spring Event and Forge Bowl melded together into something totally different.

GateKeeper

Baronet
The 3 Characters to choose from, some have 2 yellow stars, I see 1 with 3 yellow stars. What do those mean? Its not the amount of spaces, but if its meant to be that, than maybe its a glitch?

1655351886159.png