• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Fellowship claiming Prizes -> Freeze

piohh

Baronet
Troubleshooting
Clear Cache and test it with MS Edge too
I cant claim the Prizes of Fellowship event. The Screen freeze and only F5 help to leave the screen

Browser or App version and version number
Windows 10, Firefox/113.0
Recreation steps
Try to claim the prizes
Frequency
permanent
Can this be reproduced?
Yes, check the Screens

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-09 230736.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-09 230736.png
    586.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot 2023-06-09 231611.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-09 231611.png
    814.2 KB · Views: 9

lmret19

Farmer
I am also seeing a hang on my PC for Fellowship Event claiming prize on Fellowship prize screen for prize 150. Hangs and screen must be refreshed to free up for other event play. I'm nearing the next prize claim of 175. Any solution?

Running latest version of Chrome: Version 114.0.5735.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Windows 10:
Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz, 2904 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
The issue is reported.
For now you can only try another Browser (or app) until it is fixed. However, you don't have to fear, that you might not be able to collect them, cause every uncollected reward will be added to your inventory once the event is over :)

lmret19

Farmer
Thanks... I am also unable to look forward to what the next prizes are after 175. There does not appear to be a page forward icon available. I have tried it on firefox, edge and chrome to no avail.

heliman1

Farmer
@Juber: The problem are the gems. Some of them are a prize afaik, I paid €24,99 for the prizes and the gems are useless at the end of the game. Right?

heliman1

Farmer
Really? I should check with my optometrist for new glasses ;-) I really thought, there are gems as a reward on some sopts?

angelgail

Baronet
game not working right cant add happy it not counting it for event .got to 720 an stoped even though i added more
2 things in event wont level up ,juice an banquet

lmret19

Farmer
Freeze on collection and inability to advance in Fellowship Event prize claiming seems to now be corrected. At least for me.

I have the same problem in the app at multiple occasions:
1. when I enter the trader/auction
2. when I enter the quest window in the egypt settlement