• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Winter Forum Contest Feedback

DeletedUser10039

Hi, having issues trying to take a screenshot using the method we have been asked to use. I got to step 4 with out issues. But then step 5a. drag the picture file (what picture file) currently it's on my paint screen programme. Or step 5b. Press Crtrl +P. All that does is send it to my printer. or Step 5c. Attach file and browse pictures. I have nothing in the browse window pop up.
So I am guessing their is a step missing which is to save the paint programme screen to create a file. So i tried saving it as a Jpeg and attaching that but it said it was too big to upload so I tried saving as a Png and same error. Tried a PdF file through the Print screen pop up and that was too big too.
What am I doing wrong as normally I use a screenshot programme but don't want to forfeit any reward because I didn't use the methods we have been asked to use. Thanks.

prntscr.com/qey0e5
Is what i get every time I try.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pafton

Viceroy
What am I doing wrong as normally I use a screenshot programme but don't want to forfeit any reward because I didn't use the methods we have been asked to use.
You can use whatever method you want to upload screenshots. The methods mentioned in the instructions are merely for guidance, but it isn't necessary to follow them.