• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2019

DeletedUser9522

This is pure thievery from innogames again, they know many spend diamonds on that train to obtain also wagons and paid 2995 diamonds from the reindeers and now the train is plunderable and it's not only the train but in one plunder also the attached wagons.
Shame on you innogames.
Get it motivated or motivate it yourself and it is safe from plundering.

DeletedUser7624

@Dudettas any chance you can confirm that improvement of train car stats is being at least considered? I believe there was enough negative feedback regarding 5 goods and 4% cars as well as comparison explaining why they are not good enough

Emberguard

Emperor
This is pure thievery from innogames again, they know many spend diamonds on that train to obtain also wagons and paid 2995 diamonds from the reindeers and now the train is plunderable and it's not only the train but in one plunder also the attached wagons.
Shame on you innogames.
On the flip side there has never been a set that can be protected before. This one can. You can always use your self aid kits if you're worried about it being plundered. It's also the cheapest of all the buildings to protect because of the wagons.

Personally I'd prefer to save my (friend/guild/neighbour) motivations on the buildings that truly need motivating rather then something that'll always produce without motivation. For cities that can't get everything motivated it shouldn't matter that the train is plunderable. If it were taking up a motivation then you'd be losing produce daily from whichever building would have been motivated but couldn't because the train took it. Whereas if you're already getting everything motivated it doesn't matter what its priority is you should still have enough aids to get it motivated.

Also depending on the amount of room the train takes up with the wagons and whether a player replaces things in the city with the train they may end up with needing less total motivations and therefore have it motivated anyway

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
the Santa's Workshop needs a rebalance
10 goods in 24h on 5x4 :eek:

considering the size the Sleigh Builder gives 5 times the goods

compared to that even the car producing goods is great

Mr.Quib

Squire
No, as motivating only affects the coins

Yes it can be motivated, it can also be plundered when not motivated.
So it can provide a lot of FP, but since it's not on the priority list you'll have to motivate it yourself to prevent it from being plundered? This building gets worse every minute...

Pafton

Viceroy
the Santa's Workshop needs a rebalance...
Is it necessary that all old buildings need a rebalance? Several buildings were added to the game at different points of time. The direction the game has taken after that may have made those buildings inefficient or not particularly desirable but does that mean that all those buildings need to now be boosted or rebalanced. If you have such buildings in your city, you always have the option to store/sell them. If the devs start rebalancing all existing inefficient buildings then I'm pretty sure we won't be seeing any other new content as all their time will be sapped up in this.

CrashBoom

Legend
Is it necessary that all old buildings need a rebalance? Several buildings were added to the game at different points of time. The direction the game has taken after that may have made those buildings inefficient or not particularly desirable but does that mean that all those buildings need to now be boosted or rebalanced. If you have such buildings in your city, you always have the option to store/sell them. If the devs start rebalancing all existing inefficient buildings then I'm pretty sure we won't be seeing any other new content as all their time will be sapped up in this.
they rebalanced the Mad Scientists Lab to give 15 goods
and that is only 4x4 and not 5x4

with your logic that was a fault

and btw: they would only need to rebalance buildings they bring back as daily special ;)
so as you can see I am not talking about buildings from the inventory but buildings that can be won from the current event

Pafton

Viceroy
and btw: they would only need to rebalance buildings they bring back as daily special ;)
so as you can see I am not talking about buildings from the inventory but buildings that can be won from the current event
I wouldn't particularly be a fan of it, but if it benefits the majority of players then what do I say?

Last edited:

Andi47

Overlord
I am already thinking of tearing down my Winter train again (or at least removing the additional cars): Since I have set up the cars, they keep getting polished, while my Shrines go unmotivated....

Julian24

Viceroy
I am already thinking of tearing down my Winter train again (or at least removing the additional cars): Since I have set up the cars, they keep getting polished, while my Shrines go unmotivated....
Shrines have higher priority than simple decorations. They should be motivated first.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Is the dining car also getting polished?
Is the cars bonus only added to the train after polish?

Andi47

Overlord
Sleeping cars AND dining cars are polished - and no, the car doesn't need to be polished to add it's bonus to the train. Polishing just doubles the happiness, which is given by the car.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
and you always know before when you can't collect in time ?
Not always but today, when someone went trought my defense, I did aid my train so it will be safe, when time to harvest it.
I don't mind a little interaction in the neightborhood :p