• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2019

DeletedUser7624

one gives 5 goods
the other gives 15 goods

why do you want them to change the 5 goods when you can simply change what you are going to win and take the 15 goods ?
Yes I can. But every new prize supposed to be at least of same value or tiny bit better (or a lot better sometimes) compare to previous. 2 fp are same 1 fp from 3 squares as 3 fp from dark gate from Halloween event. 4% and 5 goods are way worse than comparable prizes.

DeletedUser10047

No chance I will pay 70 stars for separate "shuffle" button
Because it's random when u will get DS u can get 2 DS's in 3 gifts:
1. Show 2
2. Double prize
3. DS
And than another 10-150 stars to shuffle
Or u can get DS in 170 stars and last box would be shuffle
Both ways and any options in between are, IMHO, way better than 70 stars for shuffle. Specially when you have 20 stars only and lucky enough to get DS in 1-2 presents
But don't ignore all the ways to get a shuffle before getting the DS. You could get a shuffle after 170 stars and the last box would have been the DS. I've had that happen.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
No chance I will pay 70 stars for separate "shuffle" button
Because it's random when u will get DS u can get 2 DS's in 3 gifts:
1. Show 2
2. Double prize
3. DS
And than another 10-150 stars to shuffle
Or u can get DS in 170 stars and last box would be shuffle
Both ways and any options in between are, IMHO, way better than 70 stars for shuffle. Specially when you have 20 stars only and lucky enough to get DS in 1-2 presents
Do you understand the concept of averages?

Alternatively to paying 70 per shuffle they could do "pay 10 per shuffle" but reduce the total amount of free currency to about 65%-70% of what it currently is (and increase the diamonds/star costs by 50%) to keep the number of average DS per player close to what it was before.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7624

Do you understand the concept of averages?

Alternatively to paying 70 per shuffle they could do "pay 10 per shuffle" but reduce the total amount of free currency to about 65%-70% of what it currently is (and increase the diamonds/star costs by 50%) to keep the number of average DS per player close to what it was before.
Main idea is to be able to get 1 max level grand prize for free. How many daily specials I will get in between - that's different question. That's what makes winter event with matches/rails different from any other event. I wouldn't mind to have "Double pay - shuffle" sequence looped even without daily prizes at all :)

Lekaylee

Farmer
huhu

I generally like that approach, but it would have to be more expensive.

.....o lets say, you have about 20 tries for 2 shuffles and 1.2 DS - discounting the 2 free tries from the shuffle that would be 180 stars for 1.2 DS or 150 stars/DS......

really? My Englist is not so good, but how do you come to 20 Tries and 2 shuffles?? - I had at least about 6 or 7 shuffle .... using 26 Tries
great luck if you get the prize you want. sometimes i got a shuffle after 2 or 3 tries. ... it is always a gambling factor with luck

6zeva9

Baronet
The Good thing about the Archaeology and this years Halloween Events were that the Daily Special was there for 24 hours and NOT dependent on the Server time to change at midnight.
It was also said by the Support team at the time of the Archaeology Event that this is how Daily Specials were going to work from then on and it would not change at Midnight any more, but we quickly saw that reverted when other Events with Daily Specials came along.
It was going well for the start of this Event, however if it does revert to the Daily Specials changing at Midnight Server Time that then gets rolled out on the Live Servers it will be a dick move.
We will see septics starting to harass the European and Asian Players again to know what the next Daily Special is without having to login themselves.
Having the Daily Specials change every 24 hours from the start of an event works much better as everyone is on a level playing field.
And there will be NO clock changes in December like there is in October and November so we will not have the gain or loss of an hour on the Servers.
It would have been easier to change the time of the auto shuffle, or leave it as it was.
Please return to your previously stated intention of Daily Specials stay for 24 hours from the start of the Event went the Event goes live.

DeletedUser9522

The Good thing about the Archaeology and this years Halloween Events were that the Daily Special was there for 24 hours and NOT dependent on the Server time to change at midnight.
This is also the case for the winter event. Only the auto shuffle is at midnight server time.

DeletedUser10346

who really believes they would change this in the 8th annual winter event ?
The proposition to choose when to shuffle, only after you have already found it seems to be pretty reasonable, so it is not a bad chance to implement it?
This way you can keep opening boxes if you wish to hit something like a DS, and then move on to the next board. You will still be opening tons of boxes, but this way you don't lose a DS if you hit the shuffle before it.

Regards

podkap1970

Emperor
so i will ask again, can the main train be plundered, if not motivated ?

atm the train have a super low priority to get motivated, will you change that any time soon ?
atm my OF HoF's getting motivated before the train, and those HoF's are already at the end of the aid list

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
atm the train have a super low priority to get motivated, will you change that any time soon ?
It most probably is a similar bug like with the abandoned asylum at first. The new train mechanics is probably messing things up.

I expect that when it goes live, the trains production will only be available when motivated - that will automatically push it to the top of the priority list.

6zeva9

Baronet
This is also the case for the winter event. Only the auto shuffle is at midnight server time.
At the moment the timer on todays DS is showing that it will change at midnight server time. This is the real issue as we do not yet know how the DS issue has been fixed.
Will they keep their promise and the WWSK will still appear on screen with a revised availability timer or is this change part of the rebalance and it is now due to change at midnight along with the shuffle.