• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2019

Lekaylee

Farmer
What a nice event!

but I found a Prob this day,... the Daily prize is not includet?? I bought 200 Cookie - Stars and used about 260 and once cleared the Present Window ,... last having the shuffle... No Dining Car,... :(( - also had bevore hiding in the Preview Window no car?
I was waiting for the Dining Car ... also getting the winter selection kit a few times
Somone the same probs?

PS
Already get a Answer and fix of the Problem ! They removed the selection Kids and gave me instead the Dining cars.
Great Thanks for this fast response! <3

Last edited:

DeletedUser10002

Spent 10 stars got the daily special but instead of getting the cart that gives you 4% attack bonus I got winter selection kit
:-(

DeletedUser10346

I wonder, if we can get 2 trains to lvl 9 by the end of the event? I kinda doubt it but....

Looking at my current state and the remaining quests I might get a 2nd train to lvl 4.

Regards

DeletedUser10002

BUG?
i won the Dinner Car but i got a Winter selection...
675d538069b058542475235ad43d79b5-full.png

i cannot post on the "bug - testing and reporting" forum cause i haven't privilege...what i can do?
yup me too.

DeletedUser10265

Isn't this a little bit low for 2x3?
It is! Come on, let it be as good as other buildings (botanical rotunda for instance) or slightly better. I don't want it to provide +10% bonus, +5% or +6% is reasonable.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
You really still have to pay diamonds for the reindeer deal if you have all 9 reindeers collected?
would make more sense to pay if you want to have a prize before. but if you collect 9, could pick one for free.
so everything would be finde for me like this.

I just feel 2995 diamonds is to much. I play on 3 words, that would be 9k diamonds, that's crazy.

At least let me pick 1, 3, 6 or all of my reindeer rewards for 400, 960, 1680 or 2400 diamonds
So:
Pick 1 of the reindeer rewards, pay 400 diamonds
Pick 3 of the reindeer rewards, pay 960 diamonds
Pick 6 of the reindeer rewards, pay 1680 diamonds
Pick 9 of the reindeer rewards, and get an extra randum rainder rewards, pay 2400 diamonds

I believe more would spend diamonds this way. Way better than 90% of the players skip the reindeers.

Any chance 5 goods train car can be upgraded to give more goods? Sleighs give 15 and are available from AD and same winter event as train
I agree with this, 10 goods would be way better.

CrashBoom

Legend
Any chance 5 goods train car can be upgraded to give more goods? Sleighs give 15 and are available from AD and same winter event as train
one gives 5 goods
the other gives 15 goods

why do you want them to change the 5 goods when you can simply change what you are going to win and take the 15 goods ?

DeletedUser8766

Now the prize is correct
a0e75ee8ffb65d8301bb2b31b0d2f3be-full.png

but i haven't it added to my inventory

i don't want the winter selection gave me early (i don't need it)
I want the Dinner Car !!!

Thx!

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Now the prize is correct
a0e75ee8ffb65d8301bb2b31b0d2f3be-full.png

but i haven't it added to my inventory

i don't want the winter selection gave me early (i don't need it)
I want the Dinner Car !!!

Thx!
Contact support about it - maybe they switch it out due to the bug. On the other hand... this is beta... did you already use some of those free diamonds you received for testing this event?

vakini

Squire
I just got the 2. train lvl 1 from the "Ticket"-quest, but I have only got the first train to lvl 7, normally it should be at lvl 8 (when we get the 2. train lvl 1) so it could lvl to 9 with the last daily quest.
Isnt the 2. train in the "Ticket"-quest a bit to early in the questline?

I just got the 2. train lvl 1 from the "Ticket"-quest, but I have only got the first train to lvl 7, normally it should be at lvl 8 (when we get the 2. train lvl 1) so it could lvl to 9 with the last daily quest.
Isnt the 2. train in the "Ticket"-quest a bit to early in the questline?
I've noticed that too. You'll have a 2nd lvl 1 train before you can get your first train to level 8.

Thanks for all the feedback so far. It is regularly passed on.

Out of interest from your comments (and these are purely my questions before anyone reads anything into it ;)) I'd like to get some further feedback on the points below:
1. The Shuffle function- if it was separate, what would be the cost to shuffle? Diamonds? Stars? Should there be a limit to the number of shuffles allowed daily? How would you envisage a separate shuffle function?
2. The Reindeer - Some of you have suggested there should be the opportunity to shuffle out a Reindeer. Would you envisage this to be random? Whilst many of you have expressed unhappiness for this feature would it be of interest if the cost was on a sliding scale, or is there a price point where it would become more agreeable?
With the way the shuffle function works now we get the 10 stars that we pay to unwrap it back as a prize, so it is effectively free now. However, I'd be very happy to pay 10 stars to use it when I wanted without winning those stars back. There shouldn't be a limit as players who spend diamonds for extra turns will doubtless be after particular daily prizes and so will need to be able to use the shuffle many many times on the day the prize they want is available.
Shuffling out a reindeer. Same ten stars to delete one of the prizes. Looking at the selection I have so far available from the reindeers I don't want any of the five items so I can quite easily see a situation where it's full without having a single prize I want. Even the big money spenders aren't very likely to spend 2995 diamonds for a set of rewards they have no interest in.
Edit - my 6th and 7th reindeer rewards are both items I would be prepared to spend diamonds on, upgrades for the train and tactition tower, but not 2995 of them.

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
With the way the shuffle function works now we get the 10 stars that we pay to unwrap it back as a prize, so it is effectively free now. However, I'd be very happy to pay 10 stars to use it when I wanted without winning those stars back.

I generally like that approach, but it would have to be more expensive.

Currently the average tries to find the shuffle would be about 9.5. Ignoring the "show two", you will find the DS only in about half the cases - that means that in 19 tries there are about 2 shuffles and one DS - the "show two" sligthly increases the number of DS's as it shows you which presents not to take as they do not have the DS or even as they include the shuffle or it might show you exactly where to find the DS. - Also the "2x" changes the average number of DS's a bit - so lets say, you have about 20 tries for 2 shuffles and 1.2 DS - discounting the 2 free tries from the shuffle that would be 180 stars for 1.2 DS or 150 stars/DS.

However if you can shuffle whenever you want, you will find the DS in average in about every 9.5th present - so that means that you pay less then 90 stars plus the shuffle costs per DS - so the shuffle cost should be at least 60 stars to be comparable to the current version. If it is less, you essentially increase the amount of DS you will get for the total free currency.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10282

. Give them an opportunity to get a whole bunch of Cars and watch people burn diamonds like crazy trying to build the longest train possible. Especially if...

...THE CARS GET FIXED!! THIS is the biggest problem of the Event! The Freight and Dining Cars are out of alignment with other options in terms of the benefit provided against the space they take up, taking into account the need to be coupled to the train and the lack of road requirement, the latter two of which largely cancel each other out. You can't expect people to spend money for the privilege of turning gold into silver (metaphorically speaking)! This is Inno's giant blind spot IMO, not just in this but overall (this is just the latest example of it). They don't play their own game, so they don't understand that now that expansions have almost completely stopped, anything new that goes in has to replace something that's already there, so the thing going in has to be at the very least equal to the thing coming out. The Sleeping Car is very fair, but they screwed up the Freight and Dining Cars and haven't fixed them. Whether people spend diamonds or not when it goes live is largely going to depend on whether or not they make them worth buying.

No one is going to replace Sleigh Builders with Freight Cars, and no one's going to replace Checkmate Squares/Botanical Rotundas with Dining Cars. These have to be corrected if you want people to buy them!

Event Buildings:
SA:M Royal Marble Gateway: 7% atk/6 squares (1.17% atk/sq)
SA:M Altar of Artemis: 7% atk/6 squares (1.17% atk/sq)
SA:M Checkmate Square: 10% atk/9 squares (1.11 atk/sq)
SA:M Botanical Rotunda: 10% atk/9 squares (1.11 atk/sq)
SA:M Appleton Cottage: 13% atk/12 squares (1.083 atk/sq)
SA:M Abandoned Asylum: 24% atk/25 squares (.96% atk/sq)
SA:M Colossus: 15% atk/16 squares (.9375% atk/sq)
SA:M Carousel: 8% atk/9 squares (.88% atk/sq)
SA:M Dining Car: 4% atk/6 squares (.67 atk/sq)

In sets:
SA:M Sakura Rock Lv.2: 10%/6 squares (1.67 atk/sq)
SA:M Piazza Clock Tower Lv.2: 9%/6 squares (1.5 atk/sq)
SA:M Piazza Clock Tower Lv.1: 7%/6 squares (1.17 atk/sq)
SA:M Sakura Rock Lv.1: 5%/6 squares (.83 atk/sq)
SA:M Dining Car: 4% atk/6 squares (.67 atk/sq)

See the problem? :)

If you want to sell them, make the Dining Cars the same 7%/6 squares as the Royal Marble Gateway or Altar of Artemis (1.17). At least bring it up to 6%/6 (1.00). The Appleton Cottage was in line with its contemporaries, and I spent a decent chunk of change on that event.

YES, the cars must be fixed. I’ll even overlook the hated shuffle if you fix this.

DeletedUser7624

I generally like that approach, but it would have to be more expensive.

Currently the average tries to find the shuffle would be about 9.5. Ignoring the "show two", you will find the DS only in about half the cases - that means that in 19 tries there are about 2 shuffles and one DS - the "show two" sligthly increases the number of DS's as it shows you which presents not to take as they do not have the DS or even as they include the shuffle or it might show you exactly where to find the DS. - Also the "2x" changes the average number of DS's a bit - so lets say, you have about 22 tries for 2 shuffles and 1.2 DS - discounting the 2 free tries from the shuffle that would be 200 stars for 1.2 DS or 167 stars/DS.

However if you can shuffle whenever you want, you will find the DS in average in about every 9.5th present - so that means that you pay less then 90 stars plus the shuffle costs per DS - so the shuffle cost should be at least 70 stars to be comparable to the current version. If it is less, you essentially increase the amount of DS you will get for the total free currency.
No chance I will pay 70 stars for separate "shuffle" button
Because it's random when u will get DS u can get 2 DS's in 3 gifts:
1. Show 2
2. Double prize
3. DS
And than another 10-150 stars to shuffle
Or u can get DS in 170 stars and last box would be shuffle
Both ways and any options in between are, IMHO, way better than 70 stars for shuffle. Specially when you have 20 stars only and lucky enough to get DS in 1-2 presents