• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter 2018

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Devilsangel

Baronet
Out of curiosity since it's not available on mobile yet will the quests be completed if we do them in the mobile version? Like gather coins or spend fps while on the road then get back home to pc and collect the reward for the quest...or anything done in mobile version will not count?

DeletedUser8061

Please change Grandfather Frost to Ded Moroz! You can't translate the names even if they mean something :D
I'm Russian, and it was hard for me to see that Ekaterina was talking about our Ded Moroz lol

housemouse

Squire
It would also be great if the snow stays in the course of the event. With every task solved, there is more snow left. That would be a nice winter game. :)
What I do not like again, there are shuffle again under the packages. :-(

DeletedUser8822

I guess there won't be an upgrade kit for the daily special?

These buttons tho...

wtf.jpg

DeletedUser

Um... really? No medals...? :D

And if it has to be a defence bonus, it should be some bigger value. I don't know if it rises only with levels or with ages, but 11% in PME seems a little too little. Maybe 16% will be something acceptable, like four watchfires? After all, no medals... :D

But all in all, I like it, that at level 10 it is a powerful building on itself, that's good job.

Feanor II

Baronet
Beautiful artwork, but change the Winter Spire bonus to attack instead of defense. No one's going to break the bank for a defender. A 4x4 6 FP building with an attack boost though...

DeletedUser

Beautiful artwork, but change the Winter Spire bonus to attack instead of defense. No one's going to break the bank for a defender. A 4x4 6 FP building with an attack boost though...
an attack boost would cost 2 FP and the building would only give 4 FP
like the ship which has 4 FP and attack boost or 6 FP without (and it is even bigger by one square)

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser8564

It would be nice if there was an upgrade to Santa's Workshop, like was done to the Mad Scientist's Lab. :)

DeletedUser8743

like the ship which has 4 FP and attack boost or 6 FP without (and it is even bigger by one square)

I prefer the 6 FP and defense although I agree with the earlier poster that the defense boost should be bumped up a bit.

Feanor II

Baronet

The Ship only requires 6 upgrades to reach its top level, the Winter Spire requires 11. Therefore one would expect the Spire to be more efficient per square than The Ship, since it required a greater investment to build.

DeletedUser4381

Comparing Apples to Oranges there... None of the ships had a defensive bonus - they had coin/supply boosts instead - and the FP were lost to additional goods not because there was an attacking bonus slotted.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I prefer the 6 FP and defense although I agree with the earlier poster that the defense boost should be bumped up a bit.

defense # doesn't matter. it's 6 FP, 15 goods, and population in a 4x4 package. Now the only question is what it'll take to reach it.

DeletedUser4792

It would be nice to see upgrades for last year's Winter Village Set like we had for the Cherry Garden Set. I was really looking forward to that...

Last edited by a moderator:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
defense # doesn't matter. it's 6 FP, 15 goods, and population in a 4x4 package. Now the only question is what it'll take to reach it.

We have 70 quests and 30 days - that makes about 100 x 10 stars (unless there are quests that reward more)
A tree needs 20 candles lit - every present opened means 1 match which lights 1-3 (assuming 2 on average) candles.
That would mean, we can get 10 full trees on average
- if every second prize is an upgrade this would make level 9 (4 from the questline + 5 from trees)
- if the pattern is more like the last events |Up - other - up - up - other -up -up - other - up- up| the spires might make it to lvl 11 without diamonds

Since even average conditions do not give the full 12 lvl prize, I do not really like the random part of lighting the candles, but:

1. there might be upgrades as daily specials

2. Concerning the matches and candles... Considering that there is a "use match" button instead of lighting the candles whenever a present is opened suggests that there will be other ways to get matches (in presents or together with diamonds?)

3. more stars might get awarded somewhere

None the less, lvl 10 already would be a good prize...