• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Feedback Wednesday 28-12-2011 (9:10 AM)

DeletedUser200

What was your first impression of the game as a whole?
My first impression came from the news-mail sent to me by InnoGames.
My first thought was: "Wow! Can't wait for this thing to go into beta!

Did you find it hard to learn how to play Forge of empires?/Were you ever unsure of what to do?
Not even a little vague. I find the Tutorial quite good. No flaws here, well done.

How can we make things easier for new players?
By implementing a in-game action allowing you to pass time. Something like the poker on the-west.

What do you think of the Gui(user interface) of Forge of empires?
Looks in order to me. Good visual aspects, splendid user friendly GUI.

How can we improve the gui/ What buttons or features would you like to add?
Here comes the list ;) :
1- Somewhere to buy diamonds (premium)
2- quite obviously this will be implemented in a later version → A Ranking (list)

What do you think of the balancing system of forge of empires?/ Is a unit, building or feature over- or under-powered?
I find it very well balanced, I'd recommend giving the rock throwers some more aim. (I haven't gotten to the last age, so I cannot fully comprehend the reason for giving it a low aim yet)

What are your thoughts on the world-map overview? / How can we improve it?
insert answer

Well done, I like the by lagoonia inspired scouting of the map.

What did you think about the hex battlefield system, which lets you control your unit in battle? What is good, what is bad and how can we improve it?
I'm reasonably satisfied with this battlefield.
Maybe adding some information or some platforms with specific bonusses, that can influence the battle. Like rock giving you more defence but less movement. And the bushes giving you more defence from ranged units, but less attacking power. You know balancing the system by adding possitive and negative effects to the terrain.

What do you think of the premium system(diamonds) and which improvements and features would you like to see in the future?
I'm afraid I cannot tell, I think the availability isn't yet there.
I'd like to recieve some information on it.
Also, in e.g. the-west there is a js-screen (in case of insufficient premium) suggesting you can buy more premium to activate a certain premium-advantage, maybe this is an idea for the future. Don't be afraid to add things from other InnoGames' games. It won't damage the originality. I know the coding will be significantly different but the basics are there.

General feedback:
Please state your thoughts ideas or visions for the game that did not fit into a category above:
Over all I would reward this game with an 8/10, which in my case is quite high. It could've been a 9/10 if I could find the premium (if activated).

If you wouldn't mind, I would love to have some feedback on my input.
If not, no biggie ;)

GOOD LUCK!
-in making this game evolve
-supporting the players
-making money off of it, in the end that is what the e-market is for ;) (so possibly more games can be made)
-And most importantly creating the well-oiled machine we call the community.

Yours sincerely,

Tribgrep
beta.the-west.net admin