• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Virtual Future - Part 3

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

dolphin

Marquis
No 24 hr house in VF?

Last one was at the beginning of the epic Ocean Future, the Urban Island near the beginning!

Amdira

Baronet
Shouldn't there be an icon in the slide-bar at the right for spoils of war?

(Consciously asking AFTER having coffee and wearing glasses :D)

Gindi4711

Steward
1.) You should consider that even lower players can trade FP for higher goods.

At lvl10 you get 23 FP on average if you do your 5 fights daily. This is more than twice as much as the cape that does not provide goods/rogues/diamonds nor has a secondary effect with supplies. The only disadvantage I see is that it does not scale very well from lvl10 upwards.

2.) Where is the use in 2 4h houses with similar population/tile but one house gives double the gold? It is time for a new 24h house.

3.) I think it is good that the virtual future is not so long as oceanic future. If I look at all the units it gets too complicated trying to figure out which units could make sense against what other troops.

DeletedUser8859

Yeah. Assuming that people do these 5 fights per day. I don't. Reason? No GvG on app.
  • You got up to 64 encounters in GE, easy to fit 5 fights / day.
  • You got the whole neighbor hood to fight every day, probably easy to find 5 cities with 2 spears.
  • You got the continent / provinces / sectors to add a fight if not in camping mode.
  • You got random additional fights in DCs.

DeletedUser8351

Is Level 58 still the optimum level to stop?
^
Yes
A tip for all those who have a Himeji and those who will have one: for your himeji to achieve its best profitability the level to reach is the 58th level or up to 60th maximum !! no interest to ride your himeji beyond the 60th level ....
A simple example:
A himeji lvl 59 reports: 46.03% chance of winning a spoils of war for the first 9 battles won.
A himeji lvl 87 reports: 48.96% chance of winning a spoils of war for the first 9 battles won ...
Either 2.93% .... with an lvl 87 you only have 2.93% more chance than a lvl 59 ... on the other hand to go from lvl 59 to lvl 87, it will have cost 161,627 pfs more! !!
mdrrr 161,627 pfs to have just 2.93% of additional luck !!!
So as you see, once the lvl 58, 59 or 60 reaches, no longer worth it ...

1BFA

Viceroy
^
Yes
A tip for all those who have a Himeji and those who will have one: for your himeji to achieve its best profitability the level to reach is the 58th level or up to 60th maximum !! no interest to ride your himeji beyond the 60th level ....
A simple example:
A himeji lvl 59 reports: 46.03% chance of winning a spoils of war for the first 9 battles won.
A himeji lvl 87 reports: 48.96% chance of winning a spoils of war for the first 9 battles won ...
Either 2.93% .... with an lvl 87 you only have 2.93% more chance than a lvl 59 ... on the other hand to go from lvl 59 to lvl 87, it will have cost 161,627 pfs more! !!
mdrrr 161,627 pfs to have just 2.93% of additional luck !!!
So as you see, once the lvl 58, 59 or 60 reaches, no longer worth it ...

The reason I'm asking is, someone reported that at level 91 we will get 10 tires, so just trying to find out if that changes anything.

DeletedUser

if you increase from 58 to 91 (33 levels and not the cheap ones) you will get an average of 14.6 FP more (0.442 FP on average for each additional level)

so it is only worth doing it if you already have all other FP producing GB at level 100

Is Level 58 still the optimum level to stop?
definitely

1BFA

Viceroy
if you increase from 58 to 91 (33 levels and not the cheap ones) you will get an average of 14.6 FP more (0.442 FP on average for each additional level)

so it is only worth doing it if you already have all other FP producing GB at level 100

definitely

Thanks

DeletedUser

• You got up to 64 encounters in GE, easy to fit 5 fights / day.
  • You got the whole neighbor hood to fight every day, probably easy to find 5 cities with 2 spears.
  • You got the continent / provinces / sectors to add a fight if not in camping mode.
  • You got random additional fights in DCs.
I do GE in 2 days. Not really medal drying investment.
I motivate most of neighbours because of 70 lvl DT and small guild and I want goods from top three ages not some low ages crap.
I finish map the second day it is released (yes, diamonds).
One fight max ONE per day - that is not even an argument...

But I must say, the GB is better than I expected, though that was not visible till level 30. At level 50 it is much better than Relics. When should we expect making it much worse and costly...?

podkap1970

Emperor
since i can't find the search function in this forum i will just ask here, even its an old thread :)
could someone tell me please, which production option (5min/15 min/1h etc) in a VR Commodity Shop, is the VR Games part please ?

DeletedUser8859

Sorry, not yet at VF Era here or at live server. A VF or SAM player should be able to help.