• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Virtual Future - Part 3

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser9880

Its amazing how many people critizise the new gb without even trying it probably, they say its bad without even looking at the number

the current number make it on of the best fp gm right now, by number and by retourn of investement, but then some people ask for fp instead of marchandise wut ?

The current number are realy strong and but the evolution of the percentage make it so that its not intresting ti upgrade it past a certain level and that's perfect

HuscarlTW

Squire
I came here expecting the 8 pages to be people complaining about the worthless unit introduced, but instead people are complaining about the really good GB.

seriously, the new unit is so bad that i will never use it for anything. someone noted that it's good against ninjas. Great, so are ronin. and ronin also beat samurai, whereas the monk unit will get massacred. Total junk which is good for nothing.

They're okay against hover tanks, you might say. True, but you will still take recoil damage so probably still lose 1-2 units per fight against 8 hover tanks. So no better than eels.

Virtual Future units need a refresh like Arctic got. The light and fast units are awful.

DeletedUser

the greatness ends at level 58
9x 45,84% makes an average of 76.32 FP or 1.316 FP per level

highest current available data is from level 83
still 9x with 47.73%. makes 81.14 FP on average

or in other words: level 83 gives 5 FP more than level 58 :eek:

DeletedUser

9x 45,84% makes an average of 76.32 FP or 1.316 FP per level

highest current available data is from level 83
still 9x with 47.73%. makes 81.14 FP on average

or in other words: level 83 gives 5 FP more than level 58 :eek:

If it goes from 9x to 10x within the next level then it will be at least +8 FP more, so stil more than one FP pr lvl in that case + the goods u get, that could be of some value to players without a high CF, and units could help some players too, so overall a very nice GB.

DeletedUser

If it goes from 9x to 10x within the next level then it will be at least +8 FP more
so +13 FP from level 58 to level 84+ (that are still less than 0.5 FP for those levels)

and after that the increase is almost zero

so for me the following sentence is still correct
no need to level it up after that

like the Blue Galaxy. smart players stopped at level 67
and I know at level 91 it increases fro x14 to x15
that are 24 levels for ~8 FP more

so stil more than one FP pr lvl in that case
if level up I only look at the levels I will do and not include the ones I have done
so above level 58 it is less than 0.5 FP (exact value not known yet) until it reaches x10
and after that almost 0

that could be of some value to players without a high CF
if they are stupid they increase after level 58
if they are smart they make their CF high
:p

and units could help some players too
players who could go above level 58 already have an Alcatraz that is high enough

Last edited by a moderator:

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Az új GB nagyon jónak tűnik, de az állománybónusz, a legrosszabb választás, nem szükséges, a kovácsolás helyes pontbónusz lenne, bármi más. De az állomány bónusz, elég szomorú.

This is an international forum. For everybody to understand, please write in english. You can use translation tools (Google for example).
How do you expect to be part of a discussion if a small minority of the players understand what you wrote???

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2019-02-04
Removed quote of deleted post ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9156

Any time schedule known when the new VF part will be released, published and pushed to the live servers? ;-)

DeletedUser

oh a little goods nerf on the GB
WinningChancesSpoilsOfWarEN.png

(from live announcement)

DeletedUser9889

Do we know the price (FPs, goods, orichalcum/prometheum) for all technologies that are part of VF3 ??