• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Virtual Future - Part 3

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

actually there are 3 GB that provide units :p
- Alcatraz (obviously)
- with the ToR you can get units from silver relics
- and this new GB already gives the chance to win rogues

DeletedUser8351

I continue to say that military units would be good substitutes for thugs

LastWarrior

Regent
I have had this useless GB since inception and got absolutely nothing apart from it not taking off the attempts, I suppose that is something eh!

Praeceptor

Marquis
you could delete 9 SoK
then it is still 14 FP more

and you need 9 aid less

Very true - that would give me 14 fps a day extra -but how many thousands of fps would I have to spend to get it to level 10? You need to take that into account too. It would be many many months before it's earned its costs that way. I'd rather spend my fps somewhere more productive.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8351

For now, me level 2 brought me 125 resources of my age, the level 3 nothing, and the level 4 brought me 50 PFs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7454

I love all the features of this GB as it gives me the 3 highest value (for me) -- FPs, goods and rouges! Can't wait to get it on my main worlds.
Only hiccup for me is that I will need to change when I battle, so I will not have the window pops up during a GvG battle. But it is all the matter of timing and can be easily adapted to.

Lionhead

Baronet
A few are suggesting this will be a good gb for high end players. Some will build it just for the sake of it, but most high end players have extremely efficient cities, packed with really useful buildings already.

You need to subtract 36 squares of goodies to build this - what do you suggest deleting to get your 23fps a day at level 10? Most high end players have plenty of goods etc so other rewards are not that attractive - apart from an occasional diamond haul.

I certainly won't be deleting any useful stuff to make room for this.

You´ll get 32 of those 36 squares with expansions that is released with VF3. If you delete 1 SoK (or put it in inventory), then you´ll have the 36 squares required, and still get way more fp´s from HC, than you lost by deleting a SoK.
But each to their own. Personally, I´ll defenitely be building HC on my main.

DeletedUser6029

This thing that the Himeji Castle bonus does not work in guild expeditions is insane. It makes a totally useless GB for those who do not attack the neighbors. I propose to extend the bonus to the guild expeditions too.
thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Julian24

Viceroy
This thing that the Himeji Castle bonus does not work in guild expeditions is insane. It makes a totally useless GB for those who do not attack the neighbors. I propose to extend the bonus to the guild expeditions too.
thank you
It should work for every fight. If it doesn't work in ge it's probably a bug.
btw. I asked a friend and he just got 5 rouges in ge.

DeletedUser8351

thank you
@Ockam It works in expe, since I had 2 reward in combat expe

Centurion02

Farmer
Himeji is very good GB. The Virtual Future part 3 cost 170Million Supplies, i have in my world only 251Million. The Technologie cost 10-20-30Million/piece. To the Mars Era is important a lot of supplies, more than virtual future part 3.
The best buildings don't given supplies, or maximal 10-20k. He given us Coins, one good GB must also supplies given.
I need this GB in my Mainworld :D

DeletedUser8051

Is the new GB only count for neighbours? or also for every fights

Andi47

Overlord
thank you

It DOES work with guild expeditions - there is just a display bug, so it seems that the tries are not subtracted. (in fact, they are (reload to see the correct number) - and I got a reward yesterday during GE)

DeletedUser8104

Why i have always the same message : "9 % chance to win .... you have 4 tries left" ... i have done few GE fights, few neighbour's fights, few campaign's fights .... and still : 4 tries left !!!!