• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Virtual Future - Part 3

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

BUG
quest "build a bonsai shop"
the building is called "bonsai garden"

DeletedUser

Only one skill of new GB...? :/ This is not looking good.

And this "awesome" animation... the "dragon" with big fish...? :D Jeeez.

SirSmithy

Squire
What can you get with the “Spoils of war“ skill? Is it the same like for the Seedvault?
Does anyone have a list?

DeletedUser

and it was said that they will say what the random things are

. We basically defined a unique table of possible rewards just for this GB. I am pretty sure you will get to know the actual distribution once the GB is available. ;)
GB is NOW available

so can we now get to know that table of rewards including the actual distribution ?

DeletedUser

Supply production is second bonus.
So endless stream of rogue hideuts and supplies? :D That would be so funny if wasn't so pathetic... The Devs must hate us, I tell you.

DeletedUser

and it was said that they will say what the random things are

GB is NOW available

so can we now get to know that table of rewards including the actual distribution ?
Yeah, just like we know the rewards from The Bank of Semen.

DeletedUser

I mean... Temple of Relics, right. No battles, just chance for each conflict. That's ok.

But 5 battles? So MAYBE one reward per day. 10 FPs or 10 rogues most likely. For VF players? When we have like 200-800 FPs doing nothing? And like 50-100 rogues from Alca in less than 24h? Are you kidding, guys?

Edit: and SUPPLIES...?! Really...?!

DeletedUser7959

I mean... Temple of Relics, right. No battles, just chance for each conflict. That's ok.

But 5 battles? So MAYBE one reward per day. 10 FPs or 10 rogues most likely. For VF players? When we have like 200-800 FPs doing nothing? And like 50-100 rogues from Alca in less than 24h? Are you kidding, guys?

Edit: and SUPPLIES...?! Really...?!
For VF players there is nothing to catch, right. But in general, the new GB is the same Blue Galaxy. Just for those players who not only entering to gather their harvest daily but also do some fights. It's just an additional chance to get something for doing what you do usually. It shouldn't be OP (as the Arc) so everyone will build it. Or do you want another GB like that?...

DeletedUser

For VF players there is nothing to catch, right. But in general, the new GB is the same Blue Galaxy. Just for those players who not only entering to gather their harvest daily but also do some fights. It's just an additional chance to get something for doing what you do usually. It shouldn't be OP (as the Arc) so everyone will build it. Or do you want another GB like that?...
Sorry, I do not understand, English is not my first language. Do I want another GB like Arc? Yes, please. Do I want another GB like Notre Dame? No, thank you. This Castle is like Notre Dame, not useful in its age and after. Do YOU want more GBs like that...?

And if there is nothing to catch for VF players, why bother giving this GB at all? For Iron Age players...? You are kidding, right?

DeletedUser9573

In the early ages this GB would be very useful ... but later on I agree with @FinkAdele there are other GB's that deserve my FP's instead

DeletedUser7959

Sorry, I do not understand, English is not my first language. Do I want another GB like Arc? Yes, please. Do I want another GB like Notre Dame? No, thank you. This Castle is like Notre Dame, not useful in its age and after. Do YOU want more GBs like that...?

And if there is nothing to catch for VF players, why bother giving this GB at all? For Iron Age players...? You are kidding, right?
Not mine either, but we live in 2k19 already, translators are free. Anyway, if you found this GB useless - don't build it, as you did with Notre Dame and many other GBs, I assume. The thing I'm trying to say that not every new GB should be must to build. It's a pool of choices so you can choose whatever is close to your playstyle and might be helpful to do your games more enjoyable.

// I want a new map and new territory to explore, hope that the next age will not be another repainted Iron Age.