• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] - Virtual Future - Part 1

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7942

Dang, I need a super token that gets my beta city to VF:( lol, can't wait for it to go live now:)
The Terracotta Army comes with the new Advanced Tactics skill that provides Attack and Defense Boosts for both attacking and defending armies!

If anyone can provide the recurring quest list I'll give you an e-cake, ty.

15 recurring quests

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9058

With this first part of the Virtual Future we are giving you:
  • 20 main story line quests
  • 10 side quests
  • 15 recurring quests
  • 5 expansions (victory expansion has been already available)
  • 15 new technologies to research
  • 5 goods buildings
  • 2 new residential buildings
  • 2 new production buildings
  • 3 new military buildings with 3 new units
  • 2 new culture buildings
  • 1 new decoration
  • 2 new street types
  • A completely new campaign map containing 15 provinces with 130 sectors.
  • 3 new player avatars
  • 1 new Great Building
----------------------------------
There is only one and not two production, residential buildings and culture buildings ?

DeletedUser9058

can we have pictures of the buildings? and especially those of the premium.

Prémiums, I would like to know what they supply please?
satisfaction, and for how long ...

Too bad that for the first part, a residential building of 24 hours is not added !!

DeletedUser4381

No combat bonuses at all on the MilBuildings. Will this be addressed, or is the plan to have them unboosted?

Logain Sedai

Baronet
I am a bit surprised by the quantity of Promethium requested for the tech tree: 1050. I was hoping I would let this harbour rust in my live server :(.
On the other hand, I imagined we would need more Orichalcum ("only" 1440).
Still, it is great to have this new age ! Can't wait to visit the cities of the fastest players :D

DeletedUser7942

I am a bit surprised by the quantity of Promethium requested for the tech tree: 1050. I was hoping I would let this harbour rust in my live server :(.
On the other hand, I imagined we would need more Orichalcum ("only" 1440).

OF6 left off with needing 1430 Promethium and 2210 Orichalcum and don't forget this is only VF1 of 8? 9? 10?:confused:

DeletedUser7779

Yay! Awesome!!
Inno, could you please create a virtual version of my city in VF, so i can test it? :p

Joke aside, could anyone please provide the stats and size of the Teracotta Army? And also stats of the new units?

DeletedUser5097

Sumurai had to be able to use range attacks, since it has contact skills. In the current
state te unit has a range of 1, with that you can't do anything with the contact skill.;)

statsNinja-1.jpg
statsRonin-1.jpg
statsSumurai-1.jpg
statsChamp.png

Scenario is dang amazing. It looks like a lot of Ready Player one instead of one
server the entire internet. Also a bit like the movie Tron (2010) and the music
of that movie Tron the Grid, a new frontier.:) From the looks it seems that we will
get new maps later after this one. I was hoping that this new world map was much
more simelar with the old one so we had to taking down more grazy stuff.:)

I love the idea of the GB. Many wanted more attack % but this would destroy PvP
even more, so advanced battle bonusses is a great skill. Can't wait for the time that
all mil. GB's change their old % skill to advanced.

Edit:
Improved pictures & added champ stats

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7779

Sumurai had to be able to use range attacks, since it has contact skills. In the current
state te unit has a range of 1, with that you can't do anything with the contact skill.;)

statsNinja.jpg
statsRonin.jpg
statsSumurai.jpg

Scenario is dang amazing. It looks like a lot of Ready Player one instead of one
server the entire internet. Also a bit like the movie Tron (2010) and the music
of that movie Tron the Grid, a new frontier.:) From the looks it seems that we will
get new maps later after this one. I was hoping that this new world map was much
more simelar with the old one so we had to taking down more grazy stuff.:)

I love the idea of the GB. Many wanted more attack % but this would destroy PvP
even more, so advanced battle bonusses is a great skill. Can't wait for the time that
all mil. GB's change their old % skill to advanced.

Indeed, contact with a range of 1? That doesn't make any sense :rolleyes:
The ninjas have the same skills as CE strike teams....so at a first glance don't look really powerful .. but of course only on theory.

DeletedUser8150

Indeed, contact with a range of 1? That doesn't make any sense :rolleyes:
The ninjas have the same skills as CE strike teams....so at a first glance don't look really powerful .. but of course only on theory.

Err...range of 1...(scratches head):confused:

1k prom :(:mad: So we have to get the generally hard to find on most servers of goods (AF) to build Prom i thought i'd seen the back of to do VF......not happy...

Lionhead

Baronet
5 Expansions of which 1 has already been given us (Victory / Medal expansion).
I see 1 on tech tree. Surely there isn´t 3 on the campaign map.
Aren´t we missing a diamond-expansion?

DeletedUser6484

The Smart Fabrics technology indicates that I have the boost for Tea Silk with a green check mark for the Raw Alabaster deposit. I actually do not have the Raw Alabaster deposit on the continent map and it is not checked in the tech tree on previous techs for Plastics or Alabaster. I haven't tried to build or produce a tea silk factory so not sure if it would produce a boosted quantity. It may just be a mistake that it's checked.

Lionhead

Baronet
The Smart Fabrics technology indicates that I have the boost for Tea Silk with a green check mark for the Raw Alabaster deposit. I actually do not have the Raw Alabaster deposit on the continent map and it is not checked in the tech tree on previous techs for Plastics or Alabaster. I haven't tried to build or produce a tea silk factory so not sure if it would produce a boosted quantity. It may just be a mistake that it's checked.

I agree. Something seems off here. We only have 3 boosted goods from EMA, but 4 of the 5 VF goods are shown as boosted.
We might conguer a province holdning a 4th EMA goods deposit, but which one shouldn´t already be revealed by looking at which VF-goods we have boosted.

DeletedUser7959

5 Expansions of which 1 has already been given us (Victory / Medal expansion).
I see 1 on tech tree. Surely there isn´t 3 on the campaign map.
Aren´t we missing a diamond-expansion?
1 for medals, 1 in tech, 2 diamonds, so I guess only 1 on the continent map