• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2017

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hahahaha.
Good one.
(or maybe not. you obviously expect us to believe this).

I do not expect anyone to believe or not believe, that is entirely your choice. I am however confident I relayed the truth and the facts, which is the best I can do :)

DeletedUser7139

Why did we get 2 Maharaja's Palaces - one for each of the 2 quest lines - and there are still more on the wheel? I have 2 of them but the other pieces for the palace set are hard to get, and the last week I haven't seen anything but the fountain pieces on the wheel (except for another palace). Please balance these things better when it goes live, and put the elephant fountain or whatever the large piece of the fountain set is, at the end of one quest and palace on the other. Without the pond and park there is no way the palace is worth the space. Looks like I'll have two more unfinished sets in inventory.

DeletedUser

Why did we get 2 Maharaja's Palaces - one for each of the 2 quest lines

You don't. You get the Eastern and Western Palace Towers from the one quest line, and the Maharaja's Palace from the other. It has also been available on the wheel.

DeletedUser7829

Today I got 1 daily ticket (that was the messagge which appeared) collecting from the Town Hall, why? I didn't get tickets in this way for the whole event and now, with 3 days left, it begins?
It wuold be nice if this feature will run for the entire event on live servers, considering this year we have a small amount of tickets.

LadyHecate

Marquis
Don't shoot the messenger, folks.
Indeed! Otherwise we'll just be inundated even more with "Forum Moderators Wanted" advertising from Inno! I know what it's like catering to c. 60 needy fellow guild players and giving them feedback whilst keeping them in line. The Moderators do the best they can whilst being kept in the dark and fed crapt by Inno!
It's looks as if Beta is becoming a bit surplus to requirements anyway; just look at the GB Contribution Window roll out! When Inno don't get the feedback they had hoped for on Beta they roll the same update out to selected players on the Live servers in a delusional and vain attempt that the feedback will be more favourable before releasing it to the remainder of the masses.

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-06-21 - replaced an inappropriate acronym ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8277

If that is the case, then can we get clarification if this will be a true daily feature or only once all Main and Bonus quests have been completed?
I too got the daily ticket from my town hall collection this morning but I have not finished the bonus quests yet.

I do hope daily tickets are added into the live version of the game. This way should a person be unable or unwilling to complete a quest they can still partake in the game in a limited form like in all the other events I have seen. Or if a person finishes early they're not just sitting around waiting for the event to be over.

sirblu

Baronet
Please leave any feedback on the Summer Event 2017 in this thread.
You can find all the details on the event here.
I have now completed both sets of Quests. When I completed the 1st set of quests I was rewarded with the Maharaja's Palace. So I gladly built the Emperors Set. However, when I completed the 2nd set of Quests I had hoped that the final prize would be one of the larger pieces of the Elephant set; either the Elephant Fountain or the Elephant gate. But I received the Maharaja's Palace again! So now I have completed all the quests and have 7 tickets remaining but still need the Elephant Fountain and the Elephant Gate to complete the Elephant Set but have only seen them offered on the wheel once during the entire event.
I would be nice if when you rolled out to the live servers that you offer one of the larger Elephant pieces for completing the second set of Quests.
Also, it would be nice to have more access to tickets - either in the forest or somewhere so we can increase the chances of getting the set pieces we need.

sirblu

Baronet
I too got the daily ticket from my town hall collection this morning but I have not finished the bonus quests yet.

I do hope daily tickets are added into the live version of the game. This way should a person be unable or unwilling to complete a quest they can still partake in the game in a limited form like in all the other events I have seen. Or if a person finishes early they're not just sitting around waiting for the event to be over.
I have NEVER received a daily ticket!!! Either in the Town hall or otherwise. Were there supposed to be daily tickets offered?

sirblu

Baronet
When was this added? When I collected my TH last night there was no extra ticket. And, I DID receive the Maharaja's Palace from the first quest line and then again from the second questline just Csmeya said. I have not yet been able to obtain the Elephant Fountain nor the Elephant Gate and I have completed all the quest.