• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2018

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser16

as far as i can see, its not possible to open 3 chests without diamonds. has anyone here managed to open 3 chests without spending diamonds? on the live servers the wishing well is on the 3rd chest, and i see no point playing the event on diamond worlds
It's possible to open numerous chests without spending Diamonds. You simply need to complete quests (and collect cherry trees) to get more lanterns.
Or do you have sth else in mind? :)

DeletedUser7235

Feedback: Hi Beta community, to speak frankly the Spring Event´18 was not very inspiring
and I didn't like the avatars.. the rewards
what happened to creativity of the game?!
As for me, I will skip this one on live server
hoping for something better next year :rolleyes:
thank you anyway

DeletedUser6705

You can fantasize about this idea all you want, it would simply make alot less money (else every game in the world would be doing it) and will never happen lol. You can continue to get triggered over the rng aspects of this game and the events this game has, but unless the majority of diamond spenders stop buying diamonds because of it (which wouldn't realistically happen) it's futile.

I am amazed that you seem so sure about the fact that this gambling approach makes more money than a straight shop. I certainly have not spent a single penny on the game since Inno changed from straight shop to gambling, and I know that many in my guild and amongst my friends feel the same.

To me it seems that some inexperienced players may pay for lots of extra diamonds one event, only to be frustrated in the end and not repeating the same mistake next time. Given that it's much cheaper to keep your current customers compared to finding new ones (that can be conned only once or twice) this seems a very short-sighted strategy to me.

DeletedUser1418

To me it seems that some inexperienced players may pay for lots of extra diamonds one event, only to be frustrated in the end and not repeating the same mistake next time. Given that it's much cheaper to keep your current customers compared to finding new ones (that can be conned only once or twice) this seems a very short-sighted strategy to me.

Trust me, over 80% off Inno's registered player base are inactive. I gotta bet only 5% of the remaining group actually buy diamonds. Just look it up in forgestat and you'll be amazed. What you dont see are those who already deleted their cities or accounts...
This spring event is very disappointing, in comparison to the previous one. Yet to claim the 2nd grand prize and yes, I've used 1700 diamonds as well. I do win a lot of rogues and 5FP for 60 / 65 laterns. Just shows what a rip-off this event is. If you pay to play, well be careful. When the fun stops, STOP is my advice ;)

DeletedUser

over 80% off Inno's registered player base are inactive.
actually 80% didn't make points in the last 7 days
only because that site defines that as inactive doesn't make all of them inactive

that makes me an inactive player according to that site :rolleyes:

so I can be inactive and playing daily.
weird. isn't it ;)

DeletedUser7942

actually 80% didn't make points in the last 7 days
actually the site he linked it's that they're "inactive" if they haven't logged in for 24 hours, you may be thinking of the other site http://foedb.com/ where they have the colored dots next to players.

Neither site lists all the players either.

But who knows how many active players there are and diamond spenders, I doubt IG would ever give those stats out. I remember another gaming company I won't mention here but used to for years always release their sub stats in their quarterly reports, well when they lost over half their subs they stopped reporting those numbers:oops:.

Reminds me of when I discovered all those ghost towns looking through the Global Ranking What are these cities? Ghost Stone Age Town Halls?

DeletedUser

actually the site he linked it's that they're "inactive" if they haven't logged in for 24 hours,
sure
an external site knows who logged in

you may be thinking of the other site
no I am not
many of my worlds there are shown inactive but I collect my wishing wells daily

checked it:
currently I have 11 "inactive" worlds there where in reality I collected everything daily in the last 7 days and never even missed more than 1 day in the this year :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7942

sure
an external site knows who logged in

no I am not
many of my worlds there are shown inactive but I collect my wishing wells daily

checked it:
currently I have 11 "inactive" worlds there where in reality I collected everything daily in the last 7 days and never even missed more than 1 day in the this year :rolleyes:
you're right, i don't know what i was thinking, meh, the other points i made are fine though.

DeletedUser4716

I have got to say, the prizes are no good, you cannot get one of the upgrades, always goes to a rogue or boost, so I think the events are not worth playing in, as what it costs you to get is just not worth the effort.

DeletedUser8910

Very disappointed, 62 events with lackluster prizes - did not participate in real life, trying it here and even more disappointed - should make the challenges more realistic - more in line with the Daily Challenges - tough, but able to accomplish

DeletedUser5160

Thank god this event is over soon. Make less quests less time.

'Member when season events only had 10 to 15 quests and historical events didn't exist?

DeletedUser7942

So on Beta I managed to get the full set and 1 upgrade. On Live? 18 big chests and nothing, so I'll be lucky to get 1 piece over there with what's left.

DeletedUser7503

a really crap event. I get two pieces from doing quests and then can only win one other unique piece. a complete waste of time for a major event which forced you to buy diamonds to actually win the various pieces unless you were very lucky

seashepherd

Farmer
It seems to me that I'm finding only about 1/4 or 1/3 the number of trees in my city that I found during last year's Spring Event.

The question I would love to have answered is: Will the Daily Challenges offer the Cherry Garden kits that can be used to upgrade existing buildings or will they continue to offer only the Level 1 Cherry Garden buildings?