• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2018

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8749

Bug in quest 41. I'm in CE and the quest asks for 15 productions "from your age or previous age". 5 min productions from PME count towards the 15, 5 min productions from CE do not.

LadyHecate

Marquis
Bug in quest 41. I'm in CE and the quest asks for 15 productions "from your age or previous age". 5 min productions from PME count towards the 15, 5 min productions from CE do not.
What you'll probably find is that you need to complete either 15 CE productions OR 15 PME productions not a combination of 15 CE/PME productions. If you have already started a count of PME productions then the quest will not register your CE productions until they surpass your current total of PME productions. Hope that makes sense?

DeletedUser7239

Me and several players are still waiting for an answer..what was changed on the live version regarding all the feedback that was left , or we are wasting our time here with you? If we are, theres no point to ask feedback or to beta server to exist.

DeletedUser8277

I didn't read back through this thread but for me I practically skipped this event and will do the same on live. It's gotten to the point in the last several events you need to either have amazing luck or spend diamonds to win anything. The last few events I spent diamonds to get the prize, events before that I would not only spend diamonds but buy more diamonds to win more. But winning doesn't seem to be happening anymore so I'm not going to bother.

It's not worth jumping through all the hoops of the quests, to advance my city or rip it apart to not end up with a prize at the end. I'll stick to historical events where at least there if you do all the tasks you end up something AND your chat boost counts.

DeletedUser8150

Any word Zarok on if the Cherry Pieces will continue to be in DC after this event?

Makes a big diff to the choices on get a piece or upgrade

sirblu

Baronet
2 questions for anyone who has tried using the upgrade:

1. Does Lv1/Lv2 matter in terms of determining set bonus, i.e. can you have mixed sets? If you have a full set from last year and upgrade the Sakura Rock, do the other building retain the set bonus or do they all have to be upgraded to the same level? My assumption would be that mixed sets work fine since all ten buildings are probably in the game as part of the Cherry set but figured I'd ask.

2. Does it have the built-in reno kit that the other event buildings have had when they get leveled up? For instance if you were in LMA last year, you're in CE now, and you apply the upgrade to the Rock, will you end up with a level 2 Sakura Rock of LMA or CE?

1. The other bldgs retain the set bonus until you upgrade them
2. You will end up with an upgraded bldg for the age you're in so in your example you would have an upgraded lvl 2 Rock of CE

DeletedUser8903

Mission 16(?): "Defeat 12 units or donate some goods from your age or the previous age to the Treasury."
Treasury will only allow goods from the current (Iron) age.

DeletedUser

and ?
defeating units is too easy

12 times attacking the same sector on the world map. kill one unit. retreat

so what is the problem in that quest ?

DeletedUser

Any word Zarok on if the Cherry Pieces will continue to be in DC after this event?

Makes a big diff to the choices on get a piece or upgrade

Nothing I have confirmed but I would think there is a good chance they will be there eventually.

DeletedUser

Me and several players are still waiting for an answer..what was changed on the live version regarding all the feedback that was left , or we are wasting our time here with you? If we are, theres no point to ask feedback or to beta server to exist.

I don't know if any balancing or quest changes were done, but I would be surprised if they were. I have stated this before, when testing events and historical quest lines our priority is finding bugs and then fixing them. Then if feedback indicates there are changes wanted to the mechanics of the event, they will most likely be considered for future events.
No one is wasting their time here, but changes to mechanics take time. This is the nature of Beta.
Just because things do not change as quickly as some would like, or at all in some specific area, does not lessen the importance of Beta, nor does it mean we never listen to feedback. We have shown many times that changes have been made directly based on feedback, and that will continue.

DeletedUser7239

I don't know if any balancing or quest changes were done, but I would be surprised if they were. I have stated this before, when testing events and historical quest lines our priority is finding bugs and then fixing them. Then if feedback indicates there are changes wanted to the mechanics of the event, they will most likely be considered for future events.
No one is wasting their time here, but changes to mechanics take time. This is the nature of Beta.
Just because things do not change as quickly as some would like, or at all in some specific area, does not lessen the importance of Beta, nor does it mean we never listen to feedback. We have shown many times that changes have been made directly based on feedback, and that will continue.

So, players, are some cheap form of free work to them, since finding bugs is what it matters and not what we say regarding the event....nice one, at least you were honest, i give you that.
I really love political answers, it reminds me why i do not like politicians xD

DeletedUser

So, players, are some cheap form of free work to them, since finding bugs is what it matters and not what we say regarding the event....nice one, at least you were honest, i give you that.
I really love political answers, it reminds me why i do not like politicians xD

You can read whatever you want to in my reply, but that is not what I said. I have worked here on Beta since 2014, and I respect and love this community, and do everything I can to represent you all in these areas every single day.
For changing event game mechanics between Beta testing and live release it is a bit unrealistic to think this would be done within the same event. It would need to be redesigned and then retested, all in the same amount of time. Personally I would prefer changes be considered for upcoming events so there is more time to get it coded and tested.
I understand you have strong feelings about this, but it's not fair to diminish this server or the efforts of it's committed community that has a long history of influencing changes and improving the game.

DeletedUser7239

You can read whatever you want to in my reply, but that is not what I said. I have worked here on Beta since 2014, and I respect and love this community, and do everything I can to represent you all in these areas every single day.
For changing event game mechanics between Beta testing and live release it is a bit unrealistic to think this would be done within the same event. It would need to be redesigned and then retested, all in the same amount of time. Personally I would prefer changes be considered for upcoming events so there is more time to get it coded and tested.
I understand you have strong feelings about this, but it's not fair to diminish this server or the efforts of it's committed community that has a long history of influencing changes and improving the game.

Its not a question of diminish others efforts or not, actually i think there are way too many effort for the pay it gives, sorry i be this honest. i never seen so far an change that could benefits at least a little, players.
Inno starts to play way too much with players patience and event after event they show their disrespect towards players again and again.
If events came to beta server its for everything not for the things they want free work, yes free work. I have nothing against helping but when such negative attitudes arrise , thanks but no thanks.

DeletedUser4381

I would just appreciate a little creative coding from the DEV's ...when a person takes a single attempt and doesn't get something in return or the prize they are seeking they go oh! well ! next time after about 5 Attempts the start getting depressed about their luckk 10 attempts they are now perturbed and getting angry at INNO for being caluos .....15 attempts they no their luck and that bad and are totally frustrated !
I thought the real Idea for creating a game and all the features was for entertainment purposes .....so what is entertaining about making folks go thru the stages of depression .....is INNO DEV's getting a big kick out of this ?? .
Now be creative ...once a player has so many attempts increase their chances to the point of giving it to them after all they put in the time and effort to do all the tasks associated to the attempt so give them a break !
Now my Complaint ! a non diamond player has a slim shot in hadies of getting more than one grand prise in this event ....come on be fair

Why? Inno just want you to spend money, they don't worry much about the rest.

DeletedUser5160

Yet we've been complaining about the same things for years now and the event quests are hardly getting better and have regressed to forcing continent progression into negotiations with terminal goods we cannot make yet unless we tech up. It's an indirect requirement to do tech research.....

DeletedUser8904

Hi.
This has to be worst event ever. I have done all quest (until today), spend about 1k diamonds and only opened chests when sakura rock was prize. And I got 0.
I would be retarded if I wasted any time to this nonsess in live servers.

Also this game is getting more and more annoying after every update. Can You PLEASE make game UI a little adjustable. It would be so awesome if I could just turn of flashy-annoying crap that I dont want to do ever. For example Incidents - I dont want to click anywhere anymore, some crappy prize will pop up. And also Achivements.

Thanks
Req

SirSmithy

Squire
Yet we've been complaining about the same things for years now and the event quests are hardly getting better and have regressed to forcing continent progression into negotiations with terminal goods we cannot make yet unless we tech up. It's an indirect requirement to do tech research.....

The game is about to progress on the tech tree. It’s not meant to spend 10 years in early medieval age, just because it’s easier there... ;)

Addonexus

Farmer
as far as i can see, its not possible to open 3 chests without diamonds. has anyone here managed to open 3 chests without spending diamonds? on the live servers the wishing well is on the 3rd chest, and i see no point playing the event on diamond worlds