• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7059

p2w = you got for your money something that is not reachable without them.
FoE until now have everything doable without money. OK, it takes 2x, 3x more times but it was possible.
It does not matter, if you got some OP bonus or just 1 special portrait. If you must pay to get it, it is pay to win.

DeletedUser7942

p2w = you got for your money something that is not reachable without them.
FoE until now have everything doable without money. OK, it takes 2x, 3x more times but it was possible.
It does not matter, if you got some OP bonus or just 1 special portrait. If you must pay to get it, it is pay to win.
well it's not like the definition is set in stone really. I look at gaming like this;

A) a directly purchased game where nothing can be bought or changed
B) a directly purchased/subscription game where nothing can be bought that changes your game aesthetically but not competitively
C) a free game where nothing can be bought or changed
D) a free game where stuff can be bought that changes your game aesthetically and competitively

So I put FoE in category D. Of course, you could always do everything on FoE but relative to the guy buying 40 Cherry Blossom Set's you're playing the f2p version and he's playing the p2w version.

To bring it back around on topic, while I agree these Leagues will favor the diamond spenders it's only part of the event which non diamond spenders can still take part of and gain the same things, the diamonds spenders just get a bit more is all and that's not unusual for a diamond spender to get more. Also it's never guaranteed everyone will get the main event stuff in every event. And with sets and upgrade pieces not everyone is guaranteed a full set or a fully upgraded building, that's also the incentive structure built in to spend diamonds.

DeletedUser9021

Right now, I'm just entering IA, having already negotiated a few sectors of the IA campaign map. I'm stuck for at least a few days, if not longer. "Win 8 battles or donate 250 goods to the guild treasury". I have BA troops, so I'm not going to win any battles anytime soon, and I don't have PvP activated. And I can't donate BA goods to the treasury. Alas.

DeletedUser7262

Right now, I'm just entering IA, having already negotiated a few sectors of the IA campaign map. I'm stuck for at least a few days, if not longer. "Win 8 battles or donate 250 goods to the guild treasury". I have BA troops, so I'm not going to win any battles anytime soon, and I don't have PvP activated. And I can't donate BA goods to the treasury. Alas.

looks like you have to attack hood members

DeletedUser8262

So they deemed the Winner's Plaza too powerful and had to bring down the attack value, but now there's a 3x2 that's better than the 3x3? I'm betting this will be brought down to 4% as well, same as the Plaza. Maybe even 3%, that would be the closest to keeping the actual ratio

Personnally i would view any nerf of the contestant estate as cynical premeditated misrepresentation, encouraging players to spend diamonds to buy it and then nerf it would be tantamount to theft. As it is the contestant estate is in line with the marble gateway and should remain so. Perhaps there should have been a bigger outcry when the Plaza was hit, hopefully IG will not repeat that fiasco

DeletedUser8899

Hello !

Do you think that Athlete Living Quarters could give one of each good of the age ?
Now It’s giving 5 of one good, it’s a personnal opinion but personnaly i prefered ^^

DeletedUser7942

Yeah, the events incentive is to advance while the games incentive is to camp lol. Well you can either;

-Win GE battles, BA units can be used there but of course this weeks GE is just about over anyway
-Enter IA and do GvG, will need either IA units which of course will require advancing, building barracks and making units or make an arrangement with someone in AA where you can use BA units
-Unlock PvP and hit your neighbors which of course is like over 100 fp away in tech plus maybe you don't want to invite attacks upon yourself by doing so maybe try to make deals with them to attack for quests
-Donate 250 goods; Enter IA and if you have 125 BA goods ask your guild if anyone can give you 250 IA goods for the 125 BA goods then donate them, if not get a better guild.

Good luck though.

DeletedUser16

after trying it
shrink kit also works on Fountain of Youth
If you managed to make it work with the Fountain of Youth, then you discovered a bug :). The Shrink Kit is designed to work with Wishing Wells only, so any other building getting shrunk with it is not intended.
We'd like to investigate. Which building did you get as a result of this action?

DeletedUser7942

GE is not available for BA players either, so yeah that quest really sucks.
@Flynn McKerrow if you cant find a guildie to trade you 250 IA goods, send me a FR (ingame name same as here), I'll give you those 250 :)
Yah I know, but as he said he was going into IA so I was just trying to lay it all out there for him, very nice of you to offer help.

DeletedUser8859

You are almost starting the game, only have completed one Era of a game that has 17? and the game is still growing (new era "coming soon" Virtual Future). There are things that may be too complicated for players just beginning, even with the reduced demands at lower eras. Things will be more interesting when you unlock 2 or more military at Iron Age and also unlock PvP to have more battles to manage.

If you managed to make it work with the Fountain of Youth, then you discovered a bug :). The Shrink Kit is designed to work with Wishing Wells only, so any other building getting shrunk with it is not intended.
We'd like to investigate. Which building did you get as a result of this action?

If it was a bug, after investigation reverse the FoY back to 3x3? Give Beta Tester a 3x2 WW as a special reward for discovering it, or to compensate for the loss of the very rare reduced FoY.;)

So.. summer event will be this year ?
It is expected, one of the regular events seen every year.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7239

Its funny to see how some people get happy with others misfortune.
FOY and WW are the same crap with dif image, making a shrink kit only for ww makes perfect sense (NOT!).
Quoting and adapting..
bad luck smiles at us all; all we can do is smile back

DeletedUser8859

I was supporting him, not making fun at his misfortune(?). He used a Shrink kit, at the end he should have a reduced sized building. If not the one of a kind reduced sized Fountain of Youth, then a 3x2 Wishing Well.

DeletedUser7239

I was supporting him, not making fun at his misfortune(?). He used a Shrink kit, at the end he should have a reduced sized building. If not the one of a kind reduced sized Fountain of Youth, then a 3x2 Wishing Well.

Not you, just scroll up and you get why i said that.

vesgouo

Baronet

Can someone already have a Shrink Kit? How?

housemouse

Squire
I'll ask the question again the 10 other players have already asked and have received no response. :(
Is the upgrade kit for the Tholos also available as a daily price?

Pafton

Viceroy
I'll ask the question again the 10 other players have already asked and have received no response. :(
It should be..but we aren't so far into the event so as to be sure.

DeletedUser16

The upgrade item is currently unavailable as a Daily Special. Based on how the event progresses and of course on your feedback in this very thread, this can change for the event's live release :). Either way, we would stick to our policy of generally not announcing what is/is not in the Daily Specials, so you would not necessarily know if it got added or not.