• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8316

79 goals is about $1,000 worth of diamonds if my math is right... assuming around 1100 to 1200 drinks per goal and always buying the 1200 drink packs and the 199.99 diamond pack. Diamonds farms don't account for that either... at 250 a day, it would take almost 600 days to collect the 145,000ish needed to buy 79 goals.

DeletedUser7239

Do not wonder much, just watch this:

I had that on my notes and some other player here found the source.
As i am concerned, from me , with this event they will get zero €€€, besides they cannot be trusted (building nerfing)

Frankiedk

Squire
Tholos of Idols Upgrade overview is missing the happiness it gives when viewing what the different levels provide from the building.

DeletedUser6533

[QUOTE = "JTrucker, poste: 62891, membre: 8296"] Donc, voici une question technique: Est-ce que le kit principal de mise à niveau sera disponible aussi comme spécial quotidien (comme le Pillar of Heroes?)? Merci [/ QUOTE]
Yes Jtrucker

RedRed

Viceroy
Will be Tholos of Idols Upgrade in Daily Specials?

The upgrade item is currently unavailable as a Daily Special. Based on how the event progresses and of course on your feedback in this very thread, this can change for the event's live release :). Either way, we would stick to our policy of generally not announcing what is/is not in the Daily Specials, so you would not necessarily know if it got added or not.

Lionhead

Baronet

And yet today, the basic building is the daily special (I might be wrong, but seems t me this is the first time it is?). That seems quite odd to me, as there´s no way to get a fully upgraded version without the use of diamonds.
Is this thrown in there, just to please the, in the big picture, few players who have scored 40+ goals?

DeletedUser7239

And yet today, the basic building is the daily special (I might be wrong, but seems t me this is the first time it is?). That seems quite odd to me, as there´s no way to get a fully upgraded version without the use of diamonds.
Is this thrown in there, just to please the, in the big picture, few players who have scored 40+ goals?

Yes its the first time it does show up( on beta server), maybe they(inno) will come to the senses and make the tolo upgrade as a daily.
On my life server only 10 players care about this.

RKinG

Squire
The % chance to win is bad. Worse, i think that Innogame fraud his clients. The chances of winning a prize of the day are insignificant. It's getting worse and worse on this game.
You have to stop this system of% because it damages the image of the game and your society.

DeletedUser5097

79 goals is about $1,000 worth of diamonds if my math is right... assuming around 1100 to 1200 drinks per goal and always buying the 1200 drink packs and the 199.99 diamond pack. Diamonds farms don't account for that either... at 250 a day, it would take almost 600 days to collect the 145,000ish needed to buy 79 goals.
Interessting scenario I try to calculate it for you:
90.850 required drinks = 79 goals x 1150 energy drinks (average amount of drinks)
75.7 requiered biggest packages = 90.850 required drinks : 1.200 drinks (amount of drinks you buy/time)
151.620 requiered diamonds = 76 (rounded amount of biggest packages) x 1995 diamonds (/package)

So in the worse case you just don't do any event mission (don't ask me why) and you did not collect
any diamonds yet (e.g. you just started the game and for whatever reasson spend a lot of money
in the game, I don't judge for that). This does mean that you need at least 151.620 diamonds that
you have to buy for achieving 79 goals. This options doe you have:

Objective: 151.620 diamonds or more
16.500 diamonds = 100 eur
25.000 diamonds = 150 eur
34.000 diamonds = 200 eur

So yes let's assume that we only buy for 200 euro, this does mean that we need at least:
4.45... = 151.620 diamonds : 34.000 diamonds (per time we buy for 200 euro)
Let's assume we want to get it as cheap as possible, so we buy only 4x the 200 euro package
this does mean that we still need to buy:
34.000 diamonds x 0.45... = 15.620 diamonds
Cheapest package for the remaining 15.620 diamonds is the 100 euro package, this will gives us
16.500 diamonds. More than we need but if you want to get exactly 15.620 diamonds you need to
spend more money, this is why:
13.000 diamonds = 80 euro
02.000 diamonds = 20 euro
00750 diamonds = 10 euro
Total:
15.750 diamonds = 110 euro
So for 10 box more you have less diamonds to get as close to the exact minimum amount. Anyways
let's stick on with our chooise to grab the 100 euro pacage and the 4 200 euro packages, this will bring
the total real life costs for 79 goals without obtaining any free ingame currency (drinks and diamonds)
at a price of:
You payed
4x 200 euro = 800 euro
1x 100 euro = 100 euro
Total:
900 euro
You got
4x 34.000 diamonds = 136.000 diamonds
1x 16.500 diamonds = 016.500 diamonds
Total:
152.500 diamonds

Total possible energydrinks pure by diamonds:
76.71.... = 152.500 diamonds : 1995 diamonds (/package)
or
91.200 = 76 (packages) x 1.200 drinks/package

Remaining diamonds:
880 = 1.995 diamonds x 0.71...

With that you can buy 400 extra drinks. This brings up the total amount of drinks you can
buy with 900 box on:
91.600 drinks = 91.200 + 400

The estimated amount of goals with it:
79,65.... = 91.600 drinks : 1150 drinks

So yes you are indeed right, kinda you got close enough with 1.000 box.:) The exact number is
900 box but it's close enough and just saiding that's a lot of money from just one player.xd Anyways
that person has a lot of upgrades. Now I just hope that the person get's enough lvl 1 of that building
to use it on.:D

==============

On the feedback side. If you don't care about what you may or may not achieve and just try to get
as many goals out of the free currency you can get on your way pretty prizes.:) While I don't like this
type of gamble games it's nice to get some goodies on your way.

DeletedUser9072

Stuck in same age and same quest. May knock me out of event completely.
Right now, I'm just entering IA, having already negotiated a few sectors of the IA campaign map. I'm stuck for at least a few days, if not longer. "Win 8 battles or donate 250 goods to the guild treasury". I have BA troops, so I'm not going to win any battles anytime soon, and I don't have PvP activated. And I can't donate BA goods to the treasury. Alas.

DeletedUser7942

IG as well as every other game maker is aware chance events inevitably bring complaints as well, par for the course;)

DeletedUser8871

Very nice on shrinking the WW, I have 3 and won 3 abilities to shrink them and they gave me enough space for another 3x3 building. Now if I can win about 10 of them in each of my US realms, I'll enjoy them more...lol

No really a great space saver. Thanks

Frankiedk

Squire
When UPGRADING ToI you can see what the building gives at the next level, BUT that does NOT include Happiness, i Almost didn't upgrade, as i thought the Happiness it had on the previos level would get taken away.

DeletedUser8766

Hi All
this means in beta there is a player who has scored 264 goals?
S7XOiqd.png