• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8150

They wont and i tell you why.
If new age enters AFTER the event, they will profit more in reno kits ;)
If the new age enters BEFORE the event end, no more cash cow can be milked.

can't believe they make much from reno on beta which is all that would do if you read my post correctly

DeletedUser8304

Hi, Just a quick question. Have been playing soccer on beta and have not noticed if you can shift the start time of the quests like in the daily quests. Is this a feature and if not, could it be included. Many Thanks

DeletedUser7239

can't believe they make much from reno on beta which is all that would do if you read my post correctly

On beta? no, on life servers, yes. remember those small time buys pop-ups? theres an hint!

DeletedUser

Hi, Just a quick question. Have been playing soccer on beta and have not noticed if you can shift the start time of the quests like in the daily quests. Is this a feature and if not, could it be included. Many Thanks
Why should one be able to shift the starting time?
The quests add up and are waiting for you if you can't complete one or more.
They are not discarded after 24 hours.

babs

Merchant
I noticed in the Soccer Event Window, yesterday I was in the "Silver Winner" section and now today I am in the "Bronze Winner" section. Is this a bug?

DeletedUser9050

I noticed in the Soccer Event Window, yesterday I was in the "Silver Winner" section and now today I am in the "Bronze Winner" section. Is this a bug?

It changes always...depends how many goals have been scored on your world. It's already stated a few pages before. :)

DeletedUser

you get worse from day to day

yesterday you where in the top x% for silver
and today you drop out of that x% and went down

be more active and you maybe go back to the top x% for silver

It changes always
and it always stays the same
the top x% are in silver (or above)

babs

Merchant
you get worse from day to day

yesterday you where in the top x% for silver
and today you drop out of that x% and went down

be more active and you maybe go back to the top x% for silver

and it always stays the same
the top x% are in silver (or above)

DeletedUser8410

Thanks for this event, it's great.

With all the upgrade kits lately - like wishing well kit, it suddenly made me think of all those 4x5/5x4 buildings. They give fp at ratio of 10:1 tile, which is terrible by now. Bazaar, soccer field, luau (7.5:1 rate), masquerade ball, etc - those could all use upgrades to make them worth keeping in today's FoE. :)

With magnum opus and pillar we have 2:1 and 3:1 tile/fp ratios so 10:1 is poor by comparison.

DeletedUser

I see a few people in the Gold Leagues already: a few but still.. WoW and that on the first day.
I hate to say it but if this represents what’s going on on live servers I can understand, from a business point of view, there is decided not to give upgrades as daily prize.
Given some people already went berserk :confused:

DeletedUser7239

I see a few people in the Gold Leagues already: a few but still.. WoW and that on the first day.
I hate to say it but if this represents what’s going on on live servers I can understand, from a business point of view, there is decided not to give upgrades as daily prize.
Given some people already went berserk :confused:

On my live server, so far 7 on gold league.

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2018-06-16 - inappropriate language towards fellow players

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7942

The highest amount of goals on the US server so far is on World C with 112. World M has the most amount of players in gold at 74.

c-world.gif m-world.gif
Worlds-Goals-Players
A 43 34
B 44 29
C 50 112
D 38 27
E 40 49
F 37 26
G 38 30
H 50 30
J 42 34
K 45 38
L 50 33
M 74 44
N 47 42
O 39 34
P 50 48
Q 58 48
R 51 38
S 38 47
T 59 79
U 52 47
V 66 64
W 43 15
X 44 30
Y 55 94
Z 54 88
A2 33 62

DeletedUser9050

On server de12 (Mount Killmore) the highest amount of goals is 74

soccercup_liga_tag2.jpg

DeletedUser7262

wow it is less than 24 hours on live servers and people have that many goals makes me wonder if they are legit players

DeletedUser9050

I read a post from someone who has 17 diamond farm worlds and makes about 250 diamonds per day....
If I had that much diamonds I would definitely spend them on this event...come on, that many SoKs you can get in this event!!

PLUS that awesome Tholos as a bonus!