• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Reconstruction Mode

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7228

Works so so if the connection does not time out. That is what happened to me. spent a good hour redesigning city, hit save and the program stalled/timed out. Changes were never saved. Very disappointed. Not doing this again.:(

DeletedUser9019

Have tried it several times on my small city, look forward to trying on a larger city.
Works ok in general but as mentioned above would be good to be able to place the same buildings with just a click instead of going back to storage each time. Also option to store buildings by dimensions would make rebuild easier.

DeletedUser9026

I am in an overwhelmed minority, I guess. Reconstruction Mode is "helpful," sure; but it is making the game too easy. There shouldn't be so much stuff from "incidents," either. IMHO, the efforts to make the game less challenging make it less interesting.

DeletedUser7942

I am in an overwhelmed minority, I guess. Reconstruction Mode is "helpful," sure; but it is making the game too easy. There shouldn't be so much stuff from "incidents," either. IMHO, the efforts to make the game less challenging make it less interesting.
perhaps, but you can always challenge yourself in different ways in the game, like forming a new guild of new players and see if you can crack the top 5 in GvG, reconstruction mode or not, that's gonna be a challenge.

DeletedUser7492

Will be a good tool, but a few things are needed. First and almost a save.option. Was redesigning my city yesterday, and after 45 minutes GE started, and the game froze cause it needed to get the b.... pop up window displayed.

Possibility to move sets would be nice. Also pop-up windows for buildings are needed, I don't remember which needs a road or not, and it is kind of cumbersome to check on wiki all the time.

DeletedUser5955

well i do not know if this was said.
In my opinion this mode is good idea - but as usual its making is a crap

1. instead of a building - like menu (the one on the left) this "storage" should be bigger and movable on the screen
2. while in construction mode i am missing 2 things:
- normal building menu acces
- and an option to sell building which is in storage.
3. also a good idea is to add buttons:
- stora all building
- store even buildings
- store GB's only
- store normal buildings.

DeletedUser8918

Anyone know when it'll be implimented on our other cities, I can't wait, it's one of the best things I've heard about in ages, thankyou!!!!

DeletedUser9027

I have used it on a small city and it seems to work fine. the few draw backs have been mentioned before. option to sell unwanted building and access the main inventory.

DeletedUser8277

Any info on if they are considering any of the ideas/changes mentioned here or are they happy the way it is and looking to continue testing for functionality only?

It's certainly an improvement on the game and will be appreciated by many once released but some even small suggested tweeks could make it even better.

DeletedUser8807

Like many have suggested this new tool really needs ,above all , the possibility to delete things we don't want or need, to have access to our inventory and a save/pause button. Extra good ideas were to be able to keep sets together and see our progress with happiness, road connection and population . I liked working with it so far and would REALLY like to know WHEN we get it on our main server? Many will agree it's greatly needed there. Thanks

DeletedUser9071

Great feature. I would appreciate to see if a building has no road connection before saving.

Majenka07

Farmer
Hello. Please, when are you going to start the reconstruction mode on live worlds? Only approximate date. A lot of players would really use it, and you can also improve it with successive updates. Thank you very much for your answer.