• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Reconstruction Mode

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date
9745505_orig.jpg

or...
wait reconstruction mode on FOE...

DeletedUser8316

We'll announce it when the time comes :)
Any chance of an update of where it's at? It was announced in April and the last comment by staff was in early June (the 7th by NormaJeane). It's been close to 2 months without any updates at all. I've used this a few times on Beta and it's one of the most handy features that has been introduced so far.

housemouse

Squire
Wow! I just rebuilt my city with reconstruction mode ... what used to take hours I was now able to do in less than 30 minutes! :D
I agree that a delete button while in reconstruction mode would be nice.
Being able to sweep everything into the reconstruction holding tab was really nice.
I'm anxiously awaiting this feature to go live!!! I would take as is now in the live game.
:D:D:D:D:D

I think deleting will not come, as well as storing, as well as the number of inhabitants must be calculated. So unnecessarily complicated.
However, already bad, that only new users get that. Does that stay that way? Then I will definitely delete my worlds!

DeletedUser

I think deleting will not come, as well as storing, as well as the number of inhabitants must be calculated. So unnecessarily complicated.
However, already bad, that only new users get that. Does that stay that way? Then I will definitely delete my worlds!
No, it will not stay that way. :)

Luke Stark

Marquis
really helpful and really needed for those who just started the game....while to those who play for years its totally not essential and we can wait forever while getting ripped of by yet another "balancing" ( read: fixing their own mistakes )

;]

really helpful and really needed for those who just started the game....while to those who play for years its totally not essential and we can wait forever while getting ripped of by yet another "balancing" ( read: fixing their own mistakes )

;]
Yep but more city is bigger more problems of storage, memory and server overflow become.

DeletedUser8859

It's allready live but not for all (only last 3 month new players)
Did Inno got any feedback from those lucky ones new players? Three (3) months are more than enough time to say "this works" or "this needs fixing". Besides, what about all that we have feedback here before that.

sirblu

Baronet
What would be really great is to be able to relocate an expansion area. For example, once you have cleared an expansion grid (a 4x4 ) have the ability to then relocate it to another part of your city in order to place it next to other blank ones to construct a GB or other larger bldg. Most of the time when we add expansions we do so to accommodate what we are constructing at the time. But there are times when we need say 4 of them together to build a Traz for example and we have 3 in inventory and can clear another in the city but then need to be able to have all 4 together. If we could just relocate an empty 4x4 grid like we can the other items that would be great! I apologize if this has been posted before but could not find anything like it on a search.

DeletedUser8859

What would be really great is to be able to relocate an expansion area.

The ability to relocate en existing expansion has been proposed / debated before in the forums (at least at the International and US forums).
  • Those in favor argue the points you mention.
  • Those not agreeing with the idea usually include the point of "it would make the game too easy".
There should be a degree of challenge to keep the game interesting.

DeletedUser9021

Maybe what they meant is for new accounts, and not just established players on new worlds.

WykkenFenn

Viceroy
Maybe what they meant is for new accounts, and not just established players on new worlds.

My bad, I went back and re-read what was said, and I was in err. :p

I've had a look on the US Live server forum, and according to what I just read, some players don't seem very happy with it.

DeletedUser5439

This has to be the longest beta test ever done by Inno - usually they release stuff before the bugs are worked out. But by now, every bug in the Reconstruction Mode must have been resolved.... and still we wait.....

If you're waiting to figure out how to make it work on a tiny mobile screen, I'd not worry - the graphics are so small, I don't know how anyone could rearrange a city. Those of us on PCs, many of whom have been here for years, really want this feature on the main servers. Come on, Inno - let it loose!!