• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Province Buildings (Battlegrounds)

conqueror9

Regent
When a province gets conquered by another guild, every building (including the ones under construction) has a chance of 50% to be destroyed,

it should 100% to be destroyed
It is not a wise move to allow 50% during test

if it is 100% destroyed,
player can test all the primiary function of all the province building
and identify their impact to the game

once it is known and acceptable
then allow 50% to be destroy ...to test its impact on the game

conqueror9

Regent
if your sector is captured by another guild, your province building has a chance of 50% to be destroyed. If it is not captured, it will be something u need to handle when u try to re-capture that sector.....your province turn against your re-capture

"it’s possible to cancel or remove a construction at any time to free the slot for another building"...... that measn u can remove your province buidling and build another 1, there is several type of province building....but only 3 slot for u to build, pick any 3 out of ???, if u do not feel it is good, pick another 3 by remove...

DeletedUser9523

but only 3 slot for u to build, pick any 3 out of ???, if u do not feel it is good, pick another 3 by remove...

It is up to three slots for every province. So there should be enough slots available to try every kind of building at least once. ;)

kaymedic

Marquis
How are the three different goods for the buildings distributed?

A guild with one Space Age: Mars player and the rest are for instance only IA? will they have to pay SAM goods, both, or only goods from ages the majority of the players are.

lorenzo75

Merchant
But are the buildings lost at the end of the 10 days? Or if maintained, can they be used in the subsequent battlegrounds?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
But are the buildings lost at the end of the 10 days?
they are most probably gone, yes

but are the goods required to build buildings based on the age of the guild members?
As was said before, the goods are randomly selected from the goods the guild has access to (so they are limited to the age of the highest age player in the guild) - not sure though if that means that they can only be of ages the guild members are currently in or if all previous ages are possible as well...

E.g. my province buildings costs are only from IA, as I am the only member in my guild and I am currently in IA

DeletedUser7817

The cost of Buildings is enormous !!! Keep in mind that between some powerful guilds it'll be very active the map and a lot of buildings can be constructed/demolished. I suggest you to at least half the price or make it 33% from what is now; it's enormous !! Think for long term; the guild treasure will be gone and I know that is another strategy to be careful with it but please let us build some provincial buildings cheaper.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
As the buildings are quite expensive it feels more like a strategic feature instead of a "spam it all"...

I would assume that it makes sense to invest here only when you know you are close to ranking up and you have lots of active opponents.

justMDZ

Farmer
Given that GbG will not be an event but a lasting game. It is not possible to believe that price for non-durable buildings.
Proposals:
1) reduce spending by at least half;
2) subdivide over several assets from 3 to 10;
3) make the expenditure homogeneous at the time of those present in the guild;
4) Allow the guild to change assets between eras
(eg 100 virtual for 100 oceanic or 100 virtual for 200 future)
1: 1 epochs nearby 1: 2 epochs distant

ps. We do not see the exit of assets in the guild property register.

DeletedUser7817

As the buildings are quite expensive it feels more like a strategic feature instead of a "spam it all"...

I would assume that it makes sense to invest here only when you know you are close to ranking up and you have lots of active opponents.

Of course but the sectors are pretty easy to conquer and therefore it's expansive the price for buildings. At least if I can keep my sector for 1-2 days it'll be worth the price but in this case it's simple too expensive..we'll build only near the capital :)) Ok, give us a building expensive but one which grant immunity for let's say a day :D

Don't get me wrong, the bonuses of buildings are very good and add strategy in game but I think we can use it more with a reduced price :)