• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changlog w/c 28th May

I am a little puzzled by this change - not possible to switch off "No contributor yet" or to change text color ? Free places are less visible than before...

DeletedUser7107

When do we get a fix for the slowness of donating to Gb on desktop?

housemouse

Squire
No new update?
The game freezes since this morning when you click on the quest givers. Then you have to reload.

DeletedUser7779

Flash Version of beta no longer working properly on puffin on mobile. Does this have anything to do with the game freeze issue reported above?

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The issue described above which was triggered when opening quest givers, has now been fixed on Beta.

hddk

Steward
Is it my feeling or "Aid" button works slightly different? I don't have to wait for animated shield and screen fading out & in, but I press buttons one after the other... Now it's much faster... Did I miss anything? :)

housemouse

Squire
Is it my feeling or "Aid" button works slightly different? I don't have to wait for animated shield and screen fading out & in, but I press buttons one after the other... Now it's much faster... Did I miss anything? :)

darned.... that's great :D:D:D:D

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2018-06-02 - inappropriate language ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7942

I still get it and don't see a change mentioned anywhere.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
This new click sound, when I aid players and think the sound i used in other cases too. I hate it as much as I hate click sound with key strike on a phone.
Please let me turn it off so I don't have to total turn off the sound.

DeletedUser7942

Ah yes, I see now, yes that's working for me too, you can just Aid one after the other not waiting for the shield screen to go away. If it wasn't intended it's a nice bug lol. Sometimes they work stuff like this in and don't mention it, like the productions behind a GB that are more noticeable. Perhaps it's stuff not on their "to-do" list but someone gets ambitious and compassionate for the players and sneak stuff in for us;)