• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 9th April

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

User name on all InnoGames games (and as far as I know on other browser games as well) equals in-game name. When you started to play "The West" once upon a time in 2008 your username was also your in-game name. So I really do not understand why you are so upset about this. Of course, maybe I miss something in your argumentation, if so: please enlighten me!

With regard to being able to change your username on FoE:

InnoGames GTC on (User)Name:
you know 99% of people in the internet accept GTC without reading them ?

NormaJeane

Viceroy
you know 99% of people in the internet accept GTC without reading them ?

YES, I do know that most people will agree to any GTC (General Terms and Conditions) by just clicking "OK " - in whatever form that "OK" may be asked for. This is unfortunately generally known behaviour, but certainly not exclusive behaviour for InnoGames customers. Personally I feel anyone clicking on any form of agreement on any website should at least read the parts relevant to what is expected from/relevant to customers on such websites...

Anyways: till now I've found no evidence that user-name doesn't equal in-game name on any major browser-game.

Ofc, I may not have searched enough, I'm not perfect ;)
As I told the complainant Dessire earlier on:

... maybe I miss something in your argumentation, if so: please enlighten me!

I haven't seen any answer from Dessire yet.

Last edited: