• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 9th April

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7942

• Added another level of zoom out in the game. This should be helpful for players with larger cities
Yeah I was zooming out to 50% on my browser to fit my entire city so that's good

for history's sake;

rapid deployment cost.PNG

DeletedUser8150

Scrolling in GE Map or extra zoon there might be nice - been asked for before. colleting those relics is annoying atm??

DeletedUser7959

Scrolling in GE Map or extra zoon there might be nice - been asked for before. colleting those relics is annoying atm??
Agree, especially when you finished the last spot on the map and there are few relics that you need to pick up. After you take one, the pop-up window appears to remind you about the rest levels. And again after the next relic. And again...

DeletedUser

the name change feature is kind of "game breaking". scammers can get away way too easily when you allow a name change this often and 50 diamonds for a name change within 180 days is too cheap.
i'd suggest a time span of one year and costs of 1000-2000 diamonds for a name change within that period.

DeletedUser5882

the name change feature is kind of "game breaking". scammers can get away way too easily when you allow a name change

I absolutely agree!

+ This is a good feature for those who misspelled or picked a random name while subscribing.
- It can also become a convenient tool for cheaters and tricksters to get away with things!

Therefore I suggest a preventive method to immediately follow this feature. Make the former names visible with an added feature.

Also it is possible that players exchange names to confuse others.
This can be prevented by not making an already used name available for 12 months (Upper/lower-cases for the same name should not be considered as different characters)

Queen Amaria

Steward
I am shocked.
You can now change your name as often as you like? No matter how?
How should I recognize my enemies safely? Now I have to put everyone on the ignore list that threatened me or wanted to do something bad (not a few if you plunder). Who prevents confusion with similar names? Do I have to check every player outside my friends list in external statistics pages before I can trust him?

I've just tried the name change myself ... with a space in front of the old name, I could immediately have the old one back. Good to know, if you want to defame someone or specifically annoy .... bad thing

Before you could only change a system name after checking or in exceptional cases a name that sounds similar.

What is the reason for such a change that opens the door to many unsightly things? Am I the only one who sees a great danger here and no advantage? Name changes should be unique exceptions!

DeletedUser7951

First thing that came to mind was how people would exploit it to discredit other people o_O Can't see much benefit for it really, should be a cap on age/time played to be able to change the name themselves. After that it would have to go through support and with a very good reason. Not the best idea Inno had. I would be upset if someone nicked my name by spelling it slightly differently. If a space extra is all it takes.....

DeletedUser7942

I'm glad we can change our name but yes the lunatics will abuse it for their madness but such is life I guess. I think the solution would be to see the history of the names that person has used.

Also I like the things like;
  • Added the ability to 'Never show again' the confirmation window for canceling productions
and that we got that for aborting quest confirmation, would also like it to remove recurring quests I'll never do, but I wonder if we ever want the ability to reinstate some things just in case of future changes. How will we do that?

oh, another thing I'd like to eliminate is the option to not have the Friends Tavern widow open when sitting in seats.

Last edited by a moderator:

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
the change of name has both positive and negative
Attention
it can become a ruin for its course of FOE
if you do not put the right rules

positively
someone who wrote the first time a name he did not like now can
now he can change it
for example
random selection of the system
or his real name

negatively
everything that previous players mention
http://prntscr.com/j3ohmn
http://prntscr.com/j3ohy7

in the context of the tests
today I changed my name two times
a regular and a diamond
but I want to have my regular name
what will happen
if someone else chose
before me (after 60 days) my normal name?
in the forum I still have my normal name
that is, another player will play in the .. with the name
which I use in the forum?

there should be 3 other rules

1 each time a player changes e-mail
it must also change its name for some time

2 the original name you can not get another one
except the owner of the same

3 except the codes
the system asks for verification and the initial one
e-mal created the name first

Sorry for the English
is from automatic translation
the text in Greek

η αλλαγή του ονόματος έχει τόσο θετική όσο και αρνητική

Προσοχή
μπορεί να γίνει καταστροφή για την πορεία του ΦΟΕ
αν δεν βάλε τους σωστούς κανόνες

θετικα
κάποιος που έγραψε για πρώτη φορά ένα όνομα που δεν του άρεσε τώρα μπορεί
παραδειγμα
τυχαία επιλογή του συστήματος
'η το αληθινο του ονομα

αρνητικα
ολα οσα αναφεραν οι προηγουμενοι παιχτες
http://prntscr.com/j3ohmn
http://prntscr.com/j3ohy7

Στα πλαισια των δοκιμων
σημερα εκανα αλλαγη ονοματος δυο φορες
μια κανονικα και μια με διαμαντια
ομως θελω να εχω παλι το κανονικο μου ονομα
αληθεια τι θα συμβει
εαν καποιος αλλος επιλεξει
πριν απο μενα (μετα απο 60 μερες) το κανονικο μου ονομα ?
Στο φορουμ εχω ακομη το κανονικο μου ονομα
δηλαδη θα παιζει αλλος παιχτης στο .. με το ονομα
που γραφω εγω στο φορουμ ?

θα μπορουσε να μπουν 3 ακομη κανονες

1 καθε φορα που ενας παιχτης αλλαζει e-mail
υποχρεωτικα να αλλαζει για καποιο χρονικο διαστημα και το ονομα του
2 το αρχικο ονομα να μην μπορει κανεις αλλος να το παρει
πλην του αρχικου ιδιοκτητη του ονοματος
3 εκτος των κωδικων
το συστημα να ζηταει για επαληθευση και το αρχικο e-mail
που δημιουργηθηκε το ονομα πρωτη φορα

Last edited:

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder
[QUOTE = "Queen Amaria, post: 61346, μέλος: 8291"]
Only write a space tab before your name and you get your old name back....[/ QUOTE]
I tried it did not give it to me
Did I make a mistake?
what exactly do you mean
I do not speak English and the automatic translation is .. @ # 3
http://prntscr.com/j3p4z5

thanks
now I understand what you mean
but after 60 days someone else
I can get my original name
without leaving space ?

not yet he did not accept it
http://prntscr.com/j3pbri