• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 7th May

DeletedUser5097

The output of goods in the Terrace Farm is still wrong, it's remains to be 5 instead of 10.

DeletedUser7942

What is this and it doesn't seem to listen or work.

save-your-city.gif

Save my city? Not sure how receiving emails saves my city.

I select okay without checking the checkbox and get this

save-your-city-2.gif

It seems to have signed me up though I did not have the checkbox checked.

Then i see this in the settings;

data-usage-management.gif

So I click on data usage and get an error and the game refreshes. Same on HTML5 and Flash.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Then i see this in the settings;

index.php

So I click on data usage and get an error and the game refreshes. Same on HTML5 and Flash.

This settings option is indeed leading to an internal error, devs are currently looking into this issue.

DeletedUser8859

"Fixed an issue where tooltips for long guild description texts would not fit the screen in some cases."

Could add at the guild screen a text line to indicate maximum number of characters or something like that to guide Founders/Leaders when entering or editing the guild description?

DeletedUser5160

Not sure if a bug or not. But I didn't check the box for email notifications and I was still told "Thank you for signing up". Seems like a graphical bug or I hope so.

DeletedUser4381

This settings option is indeed leading to an internal error, devs are currently looking into this issue.

Can you confirm that *not* ticking the box means we don't get signed up... I had the same box, did not consent, and was thanked for signing up. (If I have been signed up for marketing and such then this is a direct contravention of the legislation in question.)

Amy Steele

Regent
If you've not ticked the box then you've not signed up, though the message after could be wrong.

You could verify this yourselves through the Data Management option, but we have currently disabled the system for the time being.

We will however look into the wrong message shown there.

DeletedUser7942

• Fixed a display issue where collection blimps were sometimes out of alignment/had a gap with the building the collection occurred from
  • A progress bar has been added to the GB contribution list in the Town Hall
collection blimps? what is a collection blimp?

and ty for the update to the GB contribution list, did you manage while you were in there to add a feature to remove GB's of inactive players? oh and sorting too?

DeletedUser

Blimps are the little popups that come up when collecting something.

DeletedUser8859

Yes, the late or delayed blimp, for example from a GB that completes a level and says you have won XXX FPs, YY medals, and Z BPs; but when I go to the Inventory to find out I have already used the FPs.

It would be a very + to be able to sort the GB Contributions List, by all the columns available included:
  • Current sorting by most recent GB donation first (to remain as default)
  • GB Name (GB Owner): if looking for on going FP swap with a player or if looking for BPs of an specific GB
  • GB Level: to check if better to invest in higher reward paying GB.
  • FPs already donated (if looking for improve or protect current position/rewards)

DeletedUser7942

Blimps are the little popups that come up when collecting something.
I understand, just found it a bit funny they call them "blimps", I haven't run across that term in the forums so it's a first for me.

A_SS_ProgressiveEra_Culture4.png