• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 6th August

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

qaccy

Emperor
Fixed an issue with recurring quests in VF asking to pay coins, if you had checked to not see the pay confirmation you would still see it on the next quest of this type that you received

This can't come to live servers soon enough. I thought my game was broken when that confirmation box kept popping up every single time I checked to never see it again!

DeletedUser8410

Really good changes lately, glad to see it.

Wonder if there has been any thought on awarding speaker's corner or checkmate square again? Players in new worlds could really use them.

If you don't want players having multiple copies then you could have the game give an alternate prize if the player already has one in city or in inventory - like a SoK or what have you.

DeletedUser

• Fixed an issue with recurring quests in VF asking to pay coins, if you had checked to not see the pay confirmation you would still see it on the next quest of this type that you received
only coins ???

on live worlds I have the same problem also for supplies

so coins only would only fix 50% for me :(

SirSmithy

Squire
only coins ???

on live worlds I have the same problem also for supplies

so coins only would only fix 50% for me :(

This is so wrong. In earlier eras you had to click once to pay the coins and supplies together. Now you have to click separately.
This has to be fixed and not the confirmation window.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Regarding the quest confirmation fix - just to mention that it's a general fix for the confirmation check, for both coin and supplies, as well as for any quest in the game (as the issue could have been experienced with non-VF quests too). :)

DeletedUser

This is so wrong. In earlier eras you had to click once to pay the coins and supplies together. Now you have to click separately.
This has to be fixed and not the confirmation window.
and confirm each time both (at least me)

makes 4 clicks

so this fix reduces it to 2 clicks. not optimal like in the eras before
but a big improvement to my current situation