• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 4th September

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8150

"Added keyboard shortcuts to start different production cycles."

Excellent! Perhaps I'm just old and set in my ways but I like KB shortcuts! Oh for KB shortcuts for combat

DeletedUser7942

• Added keyboard shortcuts to start different production cycles. You can now open the production window on a supply building, and just press 1 through 6 for the 6 different production cycles (1 for 5 minutes, 2 for 15 minutes etc.). This also works on goods buildings using the numbers 1 through 4
Even better would be a keyboard shortcut to open the next available supply building, yes I'm just thinking of my recurring quest self there so I can do the two finger shuffle on 300 blacksmiths lol.

But yes, love to see keyboard shortcuts being added to the game and I hope they do more for everything and would be great to to customize them.

Thank you.

DeletedUser8150

Yeah lots of different things. Why not a KBS for 'events log' or GB contributions list or any of the town hall stuff so I can KB click directly rather than multiclick!

Why can i navigate my city on cursors looking for apples but not the GE maps looking for relics?