• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 4th November

DeletedUser10051

Introduced an amount selection in the Great Buildings donation tab. (For the App, please check your App store for updates)

wowoowowowowoowowowoo

LOVE THIS!!! As my Beta Bestie said "Bout Time....." All our O-World friends are so Jelly!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this but I think there should be a cap on spending in any given time so that someone can do the recurring quests without fearing a sniper coming in and putting in the total fps in one go.

qaccy

Emperor
Personally not a fan of the option to select an amount to donate to a GB all at once.. I could just be worrying about nothing, but I think lowering the barrier of entry for bad behavior is just going to invite more people to do it. Currently, all the clicking required is actually a deterrent to some people when it comes to sniping on a GB and this addition is going to completely remove that 'obstacle' for them.

While there are certainly benefits to adding this function, I don't think it's worth the harm it's going to cause along with it.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I like this but I think there should be a cap on spending in any given time so that someone can do the recurring quests without fearing a sniper coming in and putting in the total fps in one go.

Well I mean that risk is already there. A mobile player can drop 500 FP every 5-10 seconds or so by hammering the button. They can drop 1500 or so in the time it takes for you to loop through and start the next quest. When you're quest-dropping FP you're mostly gambling that noone will notice - not that noone can drop that fast to screw you (because they can). That gamble will still be available. Though I'll probably stop taking it myself because while the increase in effort to drop of say an additional 10 clicks every 20 clicks was worth it, if "normal" donation only takes 5 seconds, spending a couple minutes cycling quests becomes less appealing. I'll probably just take 1 RQ per donation.

Personally not a fan of the option to select an amount to donate to a GB all at once.. I could just be worrying about nothing, but I think lowering the barrier of entry for bad behavior is just going to invite more people to do it. Currently, all the clicking required is actually a deterrent to some people when it comes to sniping on a GB and this addition is going to completely remove that 'obstacle' for them.

While there are certainly benefits to adding this function, I don't think it's worth the harm it's going to cause along with it.

I think the benefit is well worth the potential harm (but i also don't consider that bad behavior really a bad thing to be possible; mostly that behavior is not controlled by difficulty of doing so but by the stigma associated with it - friends dumping you, not having access to good threads, the possibility of revenge-behavior that's even more predatory than what you did).

I also think it's important in terms of equalization of mobile vs desktop as currently if I'm doing a lot of FP dropping I use bluestacks to have access to mobile on pc because it's so much faster.

Most importantly, my clicking finger is very thankful for this potential feature!

Emberguard

Emperor
We expected support from hoods, not a bad-guy (snipper),
The hood has never been your friends. They're opponents unless they choose to be an ally.

the change of adding hugh fp
1. Guild-mate ...OK
2. Friends ... OK
3. Hoods ... not OK
If one group has the button then everyone who can contribute should have it. It's not fair to ask the game to remove your opponent for you with no cost or effort.

This is a very dangerous option. What if someone makes a mistake in a 1,9 group? Or what if you make a typo? This can cost you a tremendous amount of fp loss in a split second. Why isn't there an UNDO option for about 30 seconds or something.
What happens if the GB lvls and you want to undo it? What if the owner already collected? How would you prevent abuse of players putting in to secure then undoing in order to secure at a lesser amount if others also put in during that time?

jtrucker

Baronet
Writing directly the FP amount is huge improvement, thank you (no fearmongering from me :)
But I do have a question - since the mechanic now exists - can we have the same update in the research tree? When I want to do a few researches at the same time using my inventory FP stash, it is really onerous task to go to inventory, open 10 FP pack, add it to the research... repeat.. ad nauseam.
There isn't even a button for direct FP contribution from inventory like there is in GB. So could we get the input field for the amount? Or a button to "finish this research from inventory in one click", that would help as well.

Thank you kindly

Nessie

Baronet
Writing directly the FP amount is huge improvement, thank you (no fearmongering from me :)
But I do have a question - since the mechanic now exists - can we have the same update in the research tree? When I want to do a few researches at the same time using my inventory FP stash, it is really onerous task to go to inventory, open 10 FP pack, add it to the research... repeat.. ad nauseam.
There isn't even a button for direct FP contribution from inventory like there is in GB. So could we get the input field for the amount? Or a button to "finish this research from inventory in one click", that would help as well.

Thank you kindly

I agree, we should have the new feature for tech tree as well. Thank you, InnoGames :)

Nessie

Baronet
Some players are worried... is it really so difficult to type in a number of FPs, have a second look and hit the button? My impression was that there a not many kids playing FoE, maybe I am wrong. An adult person should be able to do so lol

DeletedUser6015

this is only for mobile players or also for pc players ?????

Pafton

Viceroy
Agree wholeheartedly with this.
this is only for mobile players or also for pc players ?????
Currently for PC players as the mobile versions have not been updated yet afaik, though when it releases on live it will release for all.
thank you, for no more tavern popup, when you visit a friends tavern
I didn't quite understand what you mean?

I didn't quite understand what you mean?

When you enter friends tavern there is no popup window anymore. Unless tavern is full. It is now working in the same way as "Aid" button. You will just receive FP or silver or nothing, but popup is gone! Great improvement.

Now, lets give us those "Aid all friends", "Aid all guild" and "Aid all hood" buttons please. :)

Last edited:

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
Really nice change today, in reducing by half the number of clicks to visit a tavern. Now, on PC, clicking on chair no longer opens up tavern, which then took another click to close. This is very, very welcome!

sirblu

Baronet

Thank you kindly
Yes - this is a great Idea - the Tech tree needs this feature so we can do multiple techs at once. Great Suggestion JT