• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 4th November

CrashBoom

Legend
An adult that typed in the correct amount to lock the position would find the amount rejected, if a different adult did the same just before. It's actually safer. Two adults trying to lock the same position = too many FPs, and so the last one to try and add would be rejected and have spent nothing at all.
I can now confirm that this is crap and nonsense (some would even say bull****)

if a player is too late he still donates as much as fits in

happened to me today

Gindi4711

Steward
1.) I think if you enter an amount that does not fit in it should be rejected as you clearly did something wrong.
An idea would be to auto correct the input to the maximum possible amount (either based on FP available or FP left for the building).
2.) If FP have been invested since opening the building I think the click should not be counted and the ranks should be refreshed instead.

Atm if 2 players start donating 2000FP into a building at the same time you have the chance to stop and take P2 instead.
With the new system I see the problem of 2 players paying P1 at the same time leveling the building leaving P3/4/5 blank.

DeletedUser9396

First, thank you again to the devs who answered calls for this option. It is much much appreciated. I would like to give my feedback regarding the field as it exists now in the browser.

Pros: That the field defaults to the current number of fps in the fp bar, just like the old button that it replaces.
Pros: That the field fits well in the space of the old button.
Pros: That the devs delivered on this request -- worth mentioning twice.

Room for improvement (RFI): Clicking on the field does not simply delete the field value, but adds a zero which in turn must be deleted or else the value added will be drastically different than what was intended. I have already been burned by this effect to the tune of a 40% overpayment on a GB spot.

RFI: The field value can only be typed -- no toggling up or down option.

RFI: Once typed, hitting enter/return has no effect. A button must be clicked.

RFI: The black font color likely would not stand out well once the option goes mobile. And it is not so easy to read in browser either.

(Some of these points were also made by other forum members. Some are new.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9396

Another good comparison would be the antique dealer bidding text field -- that text field functions very well. Main difference is that it does not have a default value in it, but clicking the field does not return any confusing zero-amount either.

DeletedUser9396

One other comment, RFI (room for improvement), on mobile: the blue background that has been added on the screen where one switches between worlds -- it is quite a bit harder now to read the name of the world on my iOS devices. Might be fine on a better screen. But on my Air and 6 that blue background quite reduces legibility.

podkap1970

Emperor
since last week, i get often that the client just stop working, (no its not patch time)
i can't even reload the client, no response
i have that 1-2x each day, never had this problem before, at least not that bad it is right now

i was thinking its my internet, but all other pages, i have open, i could reload or click something there

i use firefox 70.0.1 (64Bit)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
@Dudettas, do you have an update on the IOS app version 1.165? It’s still not out, ant the FP field is out on live.
As always... it takes a couple days... usually it is out on the weekend...
Are you anxious now to get "browser sniped", because you used to "app-snipe" others before?

SirSmithy

Squire
As always... it takes a couple days... usually it is out on the weekend...
Are you anxious now to get "browser sniped", because you used to "app-snipe" others before?
I’m not afraid of that. I never sniped neither. I am just sick of tap tap tap tap tap tap tap. And we are building GBs over lvl 100... and I really want to make my life easier. Until then puffin is the way to go.
I never thought I will once say, that puffin is quicker to put FP into a GB.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Once we release a version to the App Store, then it is the App store that chooses when to release the update, so, unfortunately, we can't give you an exact day or time it will be available.

DeletedUser10430

I can now confirm that this is crap and nonsense (some would even say bull****)
I'd say "wishful thinking" or "naively thinking it would be implemented better". I lacked the resources to test it on beta, and assumed :(

if a player is too late he still donates as much as fits in
Yes. Hopefully this will be improved. If two players try to put 501 into a GB with 1000 left, the 2nd one will find they put 499 in and the GB levels. It's the insta-screwed implementation method, that I didn't think anyone would program that way. Clearly you know Inno better than I.

Artubar

Baronet
..It's the insta-screwed implementation method, that I didn't think anyone would program that way...
While I would welcome some programmatical safety measures, I'd just like to remind you that it is simply the way it used to be all the time. The FP sums were lower on average, but a high end city and perhaps a Himeji present could have led to 400, 500, ..800 FPs in your FP bar, and if you spent them all with the click of a button, the same could have happened if
a) an app player hammered in some hundreds since you've opened the LB window
b) you kept the window open for some time and a "slow" browser player filled in the FPs
c) another player with a monstrous FP bar had the same idea as you had.
Accidents happened in the past, and accidents will happen in the future.
Maybe even less of them will happen now, when you see a final 501 FP block in that LB instead of only 20 because the other player just started donating...

ArianX

Merchant
Has anyone had the problem of game freezing after amount of fps it typed, and when reloading double the amount has been added?
f.e. I type 100, game freezes, and when I log back I find that I added 200.