• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 3rd July

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

SirSmithy

Squire
What is this new quest overview? I remember a few weeks ago you wrote, that there will be explanation about the new quest overview...

qaccy

Emperor
Fixed an issue where quests asking to 'Activate boost count x' could be completed by changing your Taverns customization (i.e.- tablecloth) or by using a boost from inventory

Bit of a bummer that completing these quests using inventory boosts was actually considered a bug. Allowing tavern boosts only promotes using the less efficient bonuses in the tavern because they also last for a shorter duration, allowing you to cycle boosts more quickly. What's the problem with allowing boost potions to count for the quests?

DeletedUser

@Zarok Dai I am more curious about this... can you enlighten me?

Thanks

We are currently trying a new quest overview in limited testing with some new players. Once we release it to more of the players here I will post as much information on it as I can.
Basically it is an improved design to centralize quests and follow their progress.

DeletedUser7779

"Fixed an issue where goods buildings were not producing their boosted amount".... Looks like they are overproducing now.
Not that im complaining lol but still...
IMG_20170708_181808_resized_20170708_062117247.jpg

DeletedUser8071

So its not an upgrade to what we already have? Why would they label them all story quest? If it doesn't increase productivity, work on something that does. Im not understanding the extra stuff. Lord give me strength!

qaccy

Emperor
It is something that's only just being released on beta, so I imagine it's going to be iterated on for some time before it goes to live servers, if it even does - look at how long the new GB donation screen has been in testing.

That being said, I have to agree that in this case, change for the sake of change doesn't seem like a good idea. I think the best approach would just be to ask: Why was the quest display changed? Is there a practical reason for it? Perhaps this somehow reduces strain on the servers? Maybe the code is cleaner? Some 'under the hood' answer that isn't plainly visible to us players would be good enough for me!