• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 3rd December

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

ZENA

Marquis
In Settlements we have added an icon to the top bar which you can hover to see your current stock of goods
just like to know what icon as i cant see it

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Was there a change in the transparency of buildings during the "moving mode"?

It looks more pronounced on beta than on the live servers. And not always the logical buildings seem to get transparent - it behaves kind of odd all in all.

ZENA

Marquis
We have also added a similar icon in the main city, whose tooltip lists current era goods, and which can be clicked to open the Goods tab of the Inventory. This icon will only appear in the main city top bar once the ‘Architecture’ research in Iron Age is unlocked

i love this new change it give u a better view on your currant goods
safe time
just one thing it will be nice when u open it it will go directly to that age goods
as that will make it faster to create trades when u online and have someone in global chat looking for your age goods

DeletedUser

We have also added a similar icon in the main city, whose tooltip lists current era goods,...
for me it is bugged because the order of the goods is not the same as on the market and in the inventory

for me it is bugged because the order of the goods is not the same as on the market and in the inventory
Noticed that too. I like the order of the cultural goods since it's in the order you get them. But the main city doesn't seem to be in any order. One thing I did notice, and I'm not sure if it's coded or coincidental, but the 2 goods I have a bonus for are at the bottom which is nice.

Andi47

Overlord
Urks - the new questgiver bug is really a pain in the a*s when doing recurring quests. Should have been reverted - and I hope this is fixed tomorrow!!

DeletedUser9450

• In Settlements we have added an icon to the top bar which you can hover to see your current stock of goods
  • We have also added a similar icon in the main city, whose tooltip lists current era goods, and which can be clicked to open the Goods tab of the Inventory. This icon will only appear in the main city top bar once the ‘Architecture’ research in Iron Age is unlocked

These are great enhancements to the game.

DeletedUser9522

Noticed that too. I like the order of the cultural goods since it's in the order you get them. But the main city doesn't seem to be in any order. One thing I did notice, and I'm not sure if it's coded or coincidental, but the 2 goods I have a bonus for are at the bottom which is nice.
Coincidental, my goods are sorted in that way.
It would be nice, if it was sorted the same way as inventory or trade window.

Artubar

Baronet
  • Added a warning when buying settlement expansions (both diamond and goods) that states all expansions do not carry over to any other settlement
Just placed one (for goods) without any warning; does it only apply to the first expansion?

Artubar

Baronet
The information that they reset between settlements is within the tooltip of the expansions.
Oh.. that's pretty well hidden.. what about an alert box (similar to the one you get for spending diamonds by default) for the FIRST expansion you try to place? (Or the first of every new settlement if you don't want to / can't add a new flag)?

Maybe we can do an alert.
Maybe we can do a full screen popup.
Maybe we can make a subprogram to physically smack the player with an alert.

There's only so many warnings you can give a person... At some point, you have to let people learn the hard way.

DeletedUser8859

From FRIDAY:
Made some small adjustments to the ranking points system, mainly configuring points from quests. Some of you may notice a slight change in your ranking points, but it shouldn't be more than +/- 2000 points

Can you explain a bit more?
  • How many ranking points for complete a quest?
  • Are all quests equal for the ranking points? Or there is any difference for completing a quest from the
    • Main Storyline, vs:
    • Side quest, vs
    • Recurring quests vs
    • Daily Challenge quest, vs
    • Event quest?
When we got the Recurring Quests active, at time of collecting from Town Hall, GBs and all city buildings aligned with the 24 hrs timing of Town Hall/ GBs we can complete many Recurring Quests in a row. For example "Fnord" X times, "The Spink" Y times, and maybe the FP quest related to the Mandrubar's nightmare Z times...
  • each recurring quest completed in a row adds to the ranking points system?

Yang10

Marquis
Inno, please don't take down the long time snow stayed around the city, it gave it a lovely feeling as the snow falling lasts so little, which it would also be nice if it stayed for longer.

DeletedUser

quests don't give points
so changing that more than a small adjustment and needs to be explained properly

or is it a only a bug fix and the points are only for spending goods in quests which didn't happen in the past?