• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 31st July

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Please leave any feedback for this weeks dailies here in this thread.
You can find the daily changelogs here.

DeletedUser7779

"Fixed an issue where motivating or polishing actions could sometimes cause some ingame timers to shift out of sync"

That's great to hear it's fixed...will surely test over the next few days...was it fixed both on app and browser?
Also, the way I understand your post m/p-ing was the cause for all that synchronization? Does this mean a major bug like posted here https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...lundered-before-it-was-ready-to-collect.7790/ will no longer happen?

podkap1970

Emperor
some mouseover tooltips does not show anymore since 1-2 days
Screenshot_5.jpg Screenshot_6.jpg
1st image no FP timer
2nd image no GE-stats from that guild

maybe its same problem as this one

DeletedUser

Primarily it affected the FP bar, SoK's, GB's and the Town Hall. I don't think it directly affects that other issue with plunder, but I will try and find out.

DeletedUser7779

Primarily it affected the FP bar, SoK's, GB's and the Town Hall. I don't think it directly affects that other issue with plunder, but I will try and find out.
Thanks, that would be great, I'll be waiting for your reply. In the end it's probably the same async issue - in the case I described Palaces were affected. Apparently my friend's client asynced and palaces' timer was delayed by at least 8 seconds while the plunderer's timer was fine and they were able to loot in that time gap.

DeletedUser8128

This issue with time difference/asyncs has not been resolved

And as an extension to @podkap1970 last commet --> This issue generally occur, whenever you do something, that has to load a bit,even if it takes less then a second (f.e. Aiding, GE-fights, GVG-Fights, Opening Mails, Donating FP to GBs)

So - the workaround is still: Play --> Forge of Relog :( . I suggest a relog 10 Minutes and 1 minute before the timers expire.

Andi47

Overlord
What has been changed with Friday's update? (according to "settings - about" there was an update on Friday)

1.108.28769d8cc0 (04.08.2017 8:30), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 26,0,0,137, Windows 10, Chrome/59.0.3071.115, 1920x950, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

DeletedUser7779

Another async issue from live servers:
Diamond collect everything (GBs, SoKs, Palaces, etc)
Expected: next day all buildings to pop up exactly at the same time.
Observed: some GBs pop up with 2 minutes delay.

I doubt there could be a better proof that something's wrong with the sync, and I really hope the issue is still being worked on - I did not have time to test on beta yet, but according to @Mcdrowd 's post it's not fixed yet.

qaccy

Emperor
Viewing another player's city is a simple workaround to the timers falling out of sync with each other. I observed this issue several weeks ago on live, and discovered that method of 'fixing' it on my own. This doesn't prevent them from desyncing again, but if it's close to collection time this works to get them all lined back up.