• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 30th September

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

zlobnyj bot

Squire
General chat also stops working when entering battlefields, neighbors / whisper tabs do not switch the actual chat when activated. What is still unfinished, one can only guess)
index.php

when loading the client
index.php

after entering the battlefields and returning to the city
index.php

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Is it intentional that all levels have the same negative happiness?

Also, 5 candy seems a bit stingy, but it is still way better than the coins/supplies packages...

3 Fragments of graveyard is still kind of silly... even if I were lucky enough to get the book 5 times I doubt I would do it more than once...

Last edited:

DeletedUser9608

That was quite a drastic population change on the Asylum. The original gain was way too high, but this seems way too low. Any chance for a happy medium?

qaccy

Emperor
Is it intentional that all levels [for the Abandoned Asylum] have the same negative happiness?

I'm wondering this as well. @Zarok Dai, would you be able to confirm this is intended or maybe an oversight? It would be the first time that a building with upgrades has a penalty on it, but it still somehow makes more sense that it would get larger as the building gets stronger.